- 『𝔽𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝔹𝕠𝕪𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝟜』 -

"Woah!" Jennie and I looked around the hotel room we were going to stay in together for the weekend.

"I heard there is a party tonight!" Jennie turned and looked over at me, excitedly.

"Jen! We only have two nights here, and you want to spend them partying?!"

It was my first ever school trip. Jennie has been for all three years, I haven't. That means she has already experienced everything, and I....haven't. I wanted to get up to date with everything I missed from the beginning of my first year of high school.

"But, Chae!" Jennie pouted, "The parties are fun!"

I shook my head, "Either we go do activities with me, or you go party."

I knew Jennie wouldn't go. She gets seasick very easily.

"You know what. Nevermind! Do what you want." I waved my hand as if shooing away the thought.

"Aw! Thanks, Chae!" Jennie hugged me, and then we began to unpack.

-                        -                         -

I looked around the land view when I exited the building.

"What can I do first?" I thought to myself out loud.

"We could go water skiing?"

I turned around to face the sudden voice behind me.

"Jungkook!" I ran and gave him a hug, "Thank goodness! I thought I would have to do everything alone and look like that one nerd who has no friends- not that I have any. Well, I have two, but Jennie is doing her own thing because she gets seasick, and I can't ask Tae because he went to a thing with Jen, and now I'm alone!" I took a deep breath and looked up at Jungkook as I leaned my chin on his chest, "Are you actually going to do activities with me?"

He giggled and unwrapped my arms from his waist, "Chill, Chae." He cupped my face making my cheeks squish, "I don't have much to do, so might as well spend the weekend with you."

And that's what we did.

We went horseback riding, swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, and so much more.

-                -               -

"What do you want for a late lunch?" Jungkook asked.

We were on our way to one of the restaurants after going fishing. I was feeling sad because we had to leave tomorrow morning.

"Uhm, I don't think I can have fish." My face shriveled up in disgust, "the smell is engraved in my nostrils."

"What about chip-"

"Jungkook?" A voice came from behind us.

We both turned around to see Tzuyu.

Oh no.

"Can we talk? Alone?" Tzuyu gave a subtle pout, making me want to throw her in the water.

"No." Jungkook answered, "If you have anything you want to say, you can tell me in front of Chaeyoung."

I softly grabbed his hand, "Jungkook, I don't mind." I whispered.

He looked down at me with a gentle gaze, "I do."

He turned to Tzuyu again, but this time with a harsh stare that I haven't seen before.

Tzuyu walked closer, "Alright, if you want to talk in front of your girlfriend, fine. Or should I say, fake girlfriend?"

Jungkooks tightened his grip on my hand, "What are you talking about?!"

"I know, Jungkook." She glared at me and then looked back at him, "You are just fake dating her because you want to make me jealous! I told you that the guy you saw me with that night was just a friend!"