- 『𝔽𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝔹𝕠𝕪𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝟛』 -

When I was under the water, I heard a loud splash. After a few seconds, I felt hands pic me up in bridal style and wrapped my arm around his shoulders. When I felt water no longer surrounding my face, I took a deep breath in.

"Are you OK?" I heard a panting Jungkook ask.

He was holding my legs with his left arm and treading water with his right arm and his legs.

"No!" I answered, "Fake drowning is harder than actually drowning!"

He looked at me confused and then narrowed his eyes at me.

"So you can swim?!" He sounded pretty annoyed.

"Yeah, well, how else am I meant to get you back?!" I asked, "There was no way you would help me out the water. So I couldn't pull you in!" I wined.

He clenched his jaw- that was very attractive, but I tried to ignore it.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" He dropped my legs and started swimming back to the deck.

"YAH!" I yelled as my legs started to kick, "Take a joke!"

*          *          *

"I'm so hungry!" I murmured as I put my tray down on the school's cafeteria table Jennie and I always sit at.

"Is there something you want to tell me, Chae?" Jennie had a wide smirk.

"What?" I asked with my mouth already full of food.

"I heard a rumor that you and Jungkook were acting super cute the other day at the park," She took a sip of her drink, "You almost drowned?"
"From what I know, you do know how to swim? Or am I wrong?" She had the widest grin on her face.

"You're right!" I answered, "It was the only way I could get him in the water!" remembering his face, I felt a knot in my stomach, "I feel bad for playing such a dangerous prank." I whispered.

"Sup."

I turned around to match a face with the voice and noticed Jungkook with Taehyung. They were both holding their trays and staring at us.

"Oh, look who it is." Jennie grinned slyly at Jungkook.

Jungkook just nodded and sat down right next to me, placing his tray down on the table.

"Hey, baby." He rubbed my back and then turned his attention to his food again as if nothing happened.

"But- you- what?!" I looked around and then lightly placed my hand on his forehead, "Did you hit your head?" I asked.

He shook his head slowly, "We're dating, remember?"

Weirdly enough, even though it was me who asked him, he is way better at this whole 'fake dating' thing. It is most probably because he has actually had a girlfriend. Unlike me; who has never dated. Mostly because high school boys are stinky!

"Fake." I corrected him softly, "We're fake dating."

He smirked, "Well, we have to act like it, sweetie." 

I hated the fact that he was right.

"We still need to go over those rules," I told him.

"There is honestly no need for that." Jungkook picked up a piece of his chicken and put it on my tray.

"There is!" I responded, "For one, I don't like you touching me."

He looked up at me like I was stupid, "If I don't touch you, then how will that convince anyone that we're dating?!"