ຟēir໓໐ (M)

Details
Ship: Rosekook.
Genre: Weird best friends. Comedy.
◖ Honestly I felt like doing a weird Rosekook story.
I didn't know where I was going with this. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosie's anus began to spasm. With every second that went by, she tried to hold it in.

It was too late.

A small squeak exited her bum hole. The sound of her farting caused Jungkook to look over at her with his brows furrowed.

"Did you just... Fart?!" There was a sound of amusement in his voice.

Rosie pursed her lips together, "Maybe?"

"Weirdo!" He murmured.

She didn't know why she felt so embarrassed. Jungkook and Rosie have been best friends since birth!

They have seen everything, and done everything together. They have seen all the good, and bad sides of each other. They even have burp competitions! And not to get started on the fact that they still bath together sometimes, and even sleep in the same bed (even though they will soon be seventeen.) Don't get them wrong, they're just friends.

Best friends.

"During the best part?" He asked, annoyed, "They were about to kiss, and now all I'm going to smell is your stinking fart!"

"Since when are you interested in the kiss scenes?" Rosie defended herself.

Yes. They were pretty much always arguing over the most stupid things. But that's what made their relationship a relationship. Their parents always saw them as just close siblings. That was also mostly the reason why they didn't care if Rosie and Jungkook still acted like five-year-olds with each other because no one could picture them dating.

Jungkook's face started going red, and before Rosie knew it the sound of a fart came from the cushion he was sitting on.

"EW!" She shrieked as she hit him with a pillow.

They both called it even and sat down to finish watching.

"I need a bathroom," Rosie whispered.

Jungkook picked up the remote and pressed the pause button, "Me too."

They both turned their heads to meet each other's eyes.

There were three bathrooms in the Jeons house. One was his parents' bathroom; completely OFF limits. The second was his brother Jung Hoseoks's bathroom; also completely OFF limits. The only other bathroom there was, was Jungkooks bedrooms bathroom.

"It's a number two." Rosie squinted her eyes.

"Same." He whispered back.

Before they knew it they both sprinted up off the couch. Since Jungkook was closer to his room door, Rosie grabbed his leg, causing his tummy to fall on the extended part of the couch.

"Damn it, Ro!" He moaned.

She giggled and started heading for his room. Before she could open the door she felt hands wrap around her waist and pick her up.

Curse being small!

He threw her to the couch, and before he could reach the door handle, she jumped on his back.