- Not A Love Song -

Details
Ship: Rosekook. Jenkook. Taennie ◗
Genre: fwb. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're a nice guy, and you're looking for a nice girl to fall for you, for a lifetime, but that's not my vibe, I'm just trying to have fun."

🚫

Months earlier

"Dude, you only met her three times!" Eunwoo hit his best friend's arm playfully.

Jungkook sighed, "I know, but she's my type! She's a brunette."

Once again, Eunwoo rolled his eyes, "Jungkook, Jennie is a dark brunette. You're not in love with her?!"

"She's your fucking girlfriend, bro!" Jungkook almost yelled, "Why would I?!"

Eunwoo laughed, "fine, but Lisa isn't that cool, you know."

"Hey!" Jennie ran over to the two boys. "Guys, I had the best idea! Let's ditch our next class and hang with Jisoo and Lisa?!"

Eunwoo's eyes lit up, "I'm in." He nudged Jungkook in the ribs.

"Y-yeah, I'll go too, I guess."

🚫

"Yo, Jennie, where's Eunwoo?! We should get going."

Jennie looked up from her crossed arms at Jungkook with red eyes, "I know exactly where that dick of a boy is!" Her hands grasped tighter on her arms, "But I never want to see him again."

Jungkook put his hand on her shoulder, "Jen, what happened? What did he do?"

She sniffed before answering, "He was cheating on me with Lisa."

Jungkook felt his hand drop from her shoulder, "let's go."

His voice felt cold... he was also hurt. Why would his best friend cheat and lie to the two people who have been there for him for almost two years? All three of them did everything together. What he did was wrong, and it disgusted Jungkook.

🚫

For months Jungkook and Jennie stayed together. It was just them now. All they did when they would hang out was rant, about how Eunwoo hurt them.

At least they still had each other, right?

No.

"E-eunwoo said sorry." Jennie could only stare at the ground.

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed, "And you're just going to accept it?!"

"And go back to him. I'm giving him a second chance."

He felt alone again.

 Why did he care so much, usually he didn't mind.

Does he... like Jennie?

But just like that.

His only friend was now gone.

🚫

"So you liked her? The whole time? Without realizing it?"

Jungkook shrugged, "She's gone now though. I fucked up."

Taehyung frowned, "I'm sure she will realize what she did was dumb and then come back to you?"

Jungkook doubted it... but he dreams of that day often.

*Ping*

Jungkook picked up his phone at the sound... it was her.

His heart skipped a beat as he read the text.