6 - Elijah

I walk into the house with Gerald's file in my hand. I go upstairs and up to my office, closing the door behind me. Suddenly, my office door opens and Cayson comes in.

"God, stop dick-riding me." I say, groaning as he begins to speak.

"If you want to hide the mafia from her, something you don't do is walk in covered in blood, Eli." he says.

"I don't give a shit, Cay. She's gonna find out either way, then she'll run, and I won't chase after her. I'm only taking care of her 'cause she's having my kid."

He scoffs. "You can't do it out of kindness?"

"Kindness? Is that a fucking joke?" I say, laughing incredulously. "What are we? Five? Kindness isn't what makes you a king. Kindness doesn't get things done. Kindness doesn't make money. Kindness is for the weak, and you? You're full of it." I say, now looking him dead in his eyes. "I don't know what's been tugging at your dick, but ever since you've been around her, you've been acting like a fucking pussy." I admit, kicking my feet up on my desk.

He shakes his head in disappointment. "Dad really fucked you up." he says.

"Hey, I'm not complaining." I say, smiling as I sit back in my chair.

"You're full of shit."

"That's not the first time I've gotten that, and I guarantee it won't be the last. You done?"

He looks at me with a look of disappointment on his face, but I sit there with a smug look on mine.

"You're so fucking immature. You shouldn't have been given the title you have. It makes you even more of a dick than you were before."

My head shoots up. "What'd you say?" I ask, getting up from my chair.

"I said you're a dick, Elijah." I stand up and I walk up to him, breathing heavy with anger. He smirks. "You don't scare me. You don't fucking intimidate me." Cayson says, locking his jaw and looking seriously in my eyes. "You need to learn to treat her better. Seriously."

"I don't fucking care about her, Cayson. I don't know how many times I'm gonna have to tell you."

He shakes his head and keeps his eyes on mine. We do this all the time. The only way it ends is if someone backs off and leaves. He looks into my eyes and I look back at him, my lip sneered. I blink, huffing and shaking my head as I walk out. Cayson stands there, breathing heavy with anger and I storm off to my room somewhere. I know what I need to do.

I go back downstairs and I get back in my car, driving back to the base. I walk in and I go up to my office. She's already waiting here. She's cute. She has this blonde hair and brown eyes. Those lips are so soft and smooth looking.

"I figured you'd be coming back. Don't you always?" she says.

"Listen Kasey, I've had a pretty shitty day, so let's get this over with." I say, sitting back in my chair.

She walks over to me and kneels in between my legs, then she unzips my pants, pulling my dick out to lick her lips hungrily. She wraps her lips around the head of my dick and sucks on it before taking it down her throat. She bobs her head back and forth as I sit there groaning under my breath. I hold her head in my hands as she moans around my dick, and I push her head down to make my dick touch the back of her throat, and she shuts her eyes closed, gagging as I moan and thrust into her mouth. She hums, trying to speak, but I continue to fuck her throat, hard. She puts her hand on my thigh and tries to come up off me and my eyes snap to hers.

"Move." I demand, making her obediently move her hand and run her hands up my tux shirt.

I throw my head back as she sucks me faster, moving her head quicker, and my body quivers as my stomach bubbles with the hot need to cum. I cum down her throat and she pulls her head from me to swallow it and wipe the corners of her mouth. She gets up to kiss me, but I stop her short, pointing to my desk.

"Lie down." I say.

She does what she's told and she lies down, taking her panties and shirt, along with her bra off. She throws her stuff to the floor and rakes her hands through her hair as she lies there. I take off my shirt and I position myself at her entrance when I suddenly realize I'm not hard anymore.

"Shit." I mumble.

"Are you okay?" Kasey asks.

"I'm fine, just.... just give me a second." I say back.

Why is my dick not hard? She looks down at me and furrows her eyebrows.

"Are you like... not hard?" she asks.

"I'm fine, just... just wait." I say, trying to get myself back up, but I can't. I stop trying and I sigh, holding myself over her.

"What's wrong?" she asks me. "You never get like this." she says, getting up to grab her clothes from the floor and put them on.

"I don't know. It's not you. I just... I can't."

I get my clothes up off the floor and I start to put them back on.

"Is there someone else?" she asks, looking up at me.

I continue to button up my shirt as I contemplate my answer. I shake my head. "No, I just- I don't think I'm interested anymore."

"Elijah-"

"I'm done talking." I say, pulling on my underwear and pants, then grabbing my jacket to walk out.

"Eli." she calls out.

I continue walking to my car without looking back. I sit in my car after shutting my door and I sit there, thoughts running though my mind. What the hell is wrong with me? It's never like this. I start the car and I drive home, thinking the whole way back. When I arrive home, I go upstairs to satisfy myself, then when I'm done, breathing heavy, I take a shower, scrubbing every trace of her off me before walking downstairs and catching something in my peripheral.

Leilah and Cayson. Together. In the kitchen. Alone. Too close for my liking. Yeah, I know what I said, but that doesn't mean I like it when she and my brother are.... intimately close. They're just too close.

You can't blame me. Can you?