30 - Elijah

I get into my car covered in blood from head to toe. I've killed a family of four - a mom, dad, and two of their sons. They were both over the ages of thirty-eight which makes me question how a twenty-eight year old man like me bested the both of them. Then again, look at who I am. On the bright side, that wipes out one of three more families that I have to deal with. I arrive home and I immediately go upstairs to my wife who's asleep in bed.

I quietly walk into the room, closing the door softly, and I take off my shoes, putting them into the huge walk in closet in my room. I then go into the bathroom, and I turn on the shower, steam engulfing the shower as I begin to undress. When I'm naked, I step into the shower, letting the water run all throughout my hair, and allowing it to wash over my face. I scrub my face until I feel like every trace of blood is gone, and then I begin to lather myself in soap. When I'm done, I turn off the shower and I get out. I dry my hair with my towel, and I dry myself off before getting dressed.

I hear the doorbell sounding throughout the house, and Leilah tosses when she hears it. I pull my sweats up before going downstairs to answer the door before the doorbell rings again. When I open it, I see Aunt Rosa and Luis standing there.

"Aunt Rosa," I greet, pulling her into a hug.

She still has that same maternal feeling as she did when I was a child. She pulls away to look at me and kiss me on the cheek.

"Jesus, it's been such a long time, Eli." she says a little loudly. I quickly put my finger over my lips, shushing her and pointing my finger up. She contorts her face in confusion. "Who's upstairs?" she asks, but I shake my head.

"We'll talk later," I say insistently. I look over to Luis and he looks back at me with a smirk.

I nod my head to him and Aunt Rosa groans quietly. "Will you two boys get along with each other for the life of me?" she begs.

"As long as he doesn't do anything to piss me off." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Oh, come on. Loosen up," he says, grinning at me.

"Aunt Rosa, you can find a room on the second floor. Luis, you can look on the third," I say, glaring at him.

I pick up Aunt Rosa's bags and she leads the way to the room she wants. Coincidentally, she picked Leilah's old room. It's a good thing I actually ordered that bed two months ago.

"Thank you, Eli. Get some rest," she says.

"You too," I say, closing her door behind me as I walk out.

I walk back to my room and I take off my sweats before I slide into bed, looking at the time and noticing that it's almost seven. My muscles relax into the mattress as I groan in relaxation and immediately, Leilah turns to face me, and puts her head beneath my chin, cuddling into me. I wrap my arm around her waists and I pull her in close before she begins to speak.

"What happened?" she asks tiredly.

"My aunt and her son just arrived. Besides that, I think Mozaeas is putting more families in on this. We'll need to go straight to the source to stop everything before it gets worse. These families keep coming in left and right so it'll be tough not to run into them on the way to him," I explain as Leilah starts to kiss my chest and run her hands up and down my arms.

"I missed you," she says.

"I missed you more," I say back, kissing her head before I kiss her lips softly.

She kisses me back and pushes her body into mine as her hands start to roam me. She lets out a soft sigh as I start to kiss her neck. I can already feel myself getting hard right now. I climb over her as we kiss, and I put my fingers beneath the lining of her panties to tug them down, making her lift her body a little to get them off. I throw them to the side, making them land on my side of the bed as she begins to pull down my briefs. I take them off and I throw them on the floor as I begin to slide my fingers inside her, fingering her soaking wet cunt and looking directly into her eyes.