27 - Leilah

I wake up the next morning, yawning and stretching. I look around and I find Elijah asleep with his arm thrown over my thighs, then I look down at myself and I realize I'm naked. I quickly bunch up the covers over my breasts and I put my hand over my mouth.

We had sex. And I remember it so well, how could anyone forget that? He had to be as big as a ruler, I'm not joking. He felt so thick and hard.... God, I'd give anything to feel it for the first time again. It was so rough and so passionate at the same time... it felt so good and raw and real. I look ahead in the mirror in the bathroom in front of me and my hair's a mess. Yesterday explains it pretty well.

I look down at Elijah next to me, and his brown, wavy hair is rested over his eyes, his hair messy and wild as it's splayed across my pillows. I look back in the mirror and I recognize that my bed isn't as centered as it once was. It's shifted farther to the right side of the room while the foot of the bed remains in the spot it originally was before. I also realize that Elijah's side of the bed is pushed further down to the floor than my side. How didn't we notice that we'd broken the bed? I laugh quietly at the thought.

After reminiscing for a few minutes more, I stand to my feet, careful not to wake Elijah, and I go to the bathroom to pee before I get into the shower, smiling ear to ear the whole time. I wash my hair first, then my body, and then I get out, dry off, and put on my robe before brushing my hair. I then brush my teeth and wash my face, seeing as my mascara is smeared all across it. After I'm done, I moisturize my face and lips, then I floss and I go back into the room to find Elijah still asleep. I walk over to the curtains, and I open them wide, making him groan and shift in bed.

"Can you please close the curtains? I forgot to mention last night that I'm not much of a morning person." he says with a grouchy tone.

"Rise and shine." I say, giggling at his discomfort. He turns onto his back with a sigh, and he grins as he rests his arms behind his head, looking at me. I turn to him and I raise my eyebrow. "What?" I ask, moving around the room, picking up our clothes from the floor.

"Nothing. It's just nice to see a smile on your face for the first time ever," he says with a cocky attitude.

"You're one to talk. You know, it's kind of rude to be so cocky," I say, scolding him and standing at the foot of the bed to pick up one of his socks.

"You weren't complaining this much last night. I recall you saying something along the lines of 'I'm cumming, Elijah.' " he picks.

"And I remember you saying something along the lines of 'I love you too. More than I care to admit', right?" I counter.

"You realize I wouldn't have said it if you hadn't first." he says, raising an eyebrow.

"The way you were moaning and trying to control yourself makes that statement hard to believe." I say, laughing.

"Don't be so flattered. I could see your eyes rolling to the back of your head every single time you came." he says, officially winning the argument because I have nothing else to say.

"Ha ha, very funny." I say, snatching his tie from off him. He winces when my hand hits the cover. "What?" I ask, looking at him.

"Careful with him. He's still trying to recover." he says, sitting back on a sigh.

I scoff and I throw all of our clothes in the laundry bin. I walk back to his side as he sits up, the blanket still covering his lap, and I stand in front of him with my arms folded. As I begin to talk, he grabs my hand softly and kisses my wrist, looking into my eyes. He knows exactly what he's doing.