what have we done

Lily

That day when sang disappeared, I handed both Ben and Phil letters that sang wrote. She once told me she was grateful for the two of them as she saw them as father figures uncle more so then doc Roberts. But none the less they were both there for her one way or another. But I felt it was important for them to have them and let them read it at their own time.

While I have no clue what is in those letters it was enough that she entrusted them to me for safe keeping,I also have ones for the blackbourne boys. She told should something happen to make sure they got them at an appropriate time. But with Hayley in the picture I'm not sure if there will ever be one. All I can hope is that sang has not allowed the darkness to take her completely away from us.

Dr. Roberts

Lily handed me an envelope the other day and I haven't been able to open it, I loved those boys like my own and I was very loyal to them,but I couldn't believe the words and thoughts that had come to me. I was always in control and tried to get both sides of the story before making a decision,but this time I didn't,I one sided only and help to destroy one beautiful, broken little bird.

Can't say I was happy with myself especially after hearing the truth from not only lily but Ben as well.

Not sure what is going through the blackbournes minds at this point,but one look after it was explained,they knew they completely fucked up,but looked like they didn't care in the end. Not sure how because I have seen the way looked at her prior to all this. Half of those boys were truly in love with her. So how can you fall in love with one so quickly and throw it all away and fall in love with another? I may never know the truth behind it. But I can only hope that the light of the truth comes through before it's too late for anyone. Suppose I better find out what she has to say.

Dear Phil

I'm not sure where to start, how do you tell someone who you e only just met recently that they have shown more love as a father should to someone who has never know life through most of her life. Well you have and while it may not be an official title I have always thought of you like a father to me. I have watched you guide the boys and myself through everything and couldn't be happier to have you in my life. So with the help of lily and Ben I have been in the process of healing and bettering myself for everyone I truly care about. Lily has not only been my therapist, but someone I have been able to turn to like a mother would be for her daughter. She has taught me the ways of being a woman and what it truly means to be loved. But with you I always felt the father daughter connection. And can hope one day you feel it too and allow me to give you the proper title in which you are due.

With my love

Sang

Ugh,I have been foolish, guess I'll never know what having a daughter will be like,seems the only one who would have wanted that title I have managed to push away and from the sounds of lily, have had a hand in pushing her into the darkness that seems to cloud her mind.

Blackbourne boys

When they returned home to the house they started sharing with Haley before they officially called it off with sang just hours ago. They couldn't believe it, it looks like she was playing everyone, or so they thought, upon hearing the reason behind her secrets,they felt ashamed but how do you repair something when they have another they fell in love with. When Haley first suggested that she might be cheating they baulked at the idea. Thinking sang would t do that,but then they starting seeing signs of the possibilities never taken for thought of who she truly is with her social issues and the amount it took for them to get her to trust and open up to them. Now what were they to do.

They loved Haley,but what about sang and the ones who are still lining for her as some of them had never given up hope that it was a mistake. They were hoping it was something else,but they never once thought it was what lily and uncle told them. Most had felt in awe of her thoughts to heal herself for them. Only goes to show them what they have done.

The only one to watch those eyes that day was the one who was silent and nobody paid attention to him, he never loved Haley like he did sang. Only went along with them for the sake of the family, a family that excluded sang in most family meetings over the last six months,a family who had brought Haley into the secret family meetings to be with her. Not once did they think of sang during those times. He was the only one that didn't sleep with her,because he only wanted one woman and that woman was sang.he couldnt believe his brothers at the meeting and what they were saying and what really stunned him I to even more silence was doc. Roberts.

Luke couldn't believe his family at this time. He was once a womanizer,but not since sang came into the picture, he had truly found the one he was destined for, and he couldn't look at Haley the same way. He felt she was off somehow,but for the sake of his brothers he would not argue,now it seems he will either have to join them if he can't find where sang went to, or leave the blackbourne family and his real brother north to find out where he can truly be happy even if it's not with the woman he loves.