luke

Uncle

One year since Sang, one year since Luke lost himself,six months since he's been with axel and sure they have helped him and he's living but he's not really living he just existing doing things with the older boys,the ones he call brother. Six months and his true brothers have yet to realize what is going on, Luke may be with the Tomas but,the blackbournes will always be his family. If she was here she could help him and maybe figure out what has happened with that team. We haven't been able to find anything to make the boys this way except for Haley. Ah yes Haley,those eight other boys proposed to her just last month. Luke was present because he's still trying to get through to his brothers.but he sat on the side line and watched. Nobody paid him any attention or even glanced his way as they celebrated with her. No body came after him when he left.

As I was in the kitchen of the diner someone came through and handed me an envelope, I asked who delivered it and I was just told some guy with a white mask handed it over and said to give it to the one called uncle. The only one I know of that wears a white mask is volto, why is he back so suddenly.

Upon opening it.i couldnt believe it,she's okay. She's alive and she's okay. It's like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders if only for the moment.

My dearest uncle

I am writing to let you know I am okay. I am healing my heart and soul after their betrayal. Letters will come far and in between to keep my location safe from prying eyes. Even I don't know when they will show up to you. Just know that I love you like the father you always were to me. And I will never forget you,if I should come back you will know. After all I could never go without your chocolate chip pancakes.

But enough of that, I wanted you to know I have found and discovered my mother's side of my blood family, and they have been wonderful,I enjoy getting to know my uncle and my grandparents. I even have little cousins, apparently I'm the eldest granddaughter and they don't have any grandsons. We have been keeping tabs on the academy and the boys from a far. Let's just say they have a rude awakening coming for them for what they have done to my dreamer. Please when you see him. Give him a hug from me. I know he is with the Tomas team through my searches. And please do not trust Haley Parker, she is from the worst of the worst and we are trying to get her alone to take her out. When she is gone only then will the other eight heal and learn what they have done to the extent that they have not only hurt themselves but lost a brother as well. Push him a little to learn the Russian language through Raven for  all will be settled and revealed in time. That is all I can say. Just know he as allies where he least expects it. He is loved and don't let him forget it. But for now I must go.

With all my love

Anna Popov

I couldn't believe what I was reading. It truly was from her,but I wonder what she is talking about.

But the fact that she knows more is a relief,maybe she can help him heal and from the sounds of it I should stall a wedding date for the blackbourne team to let whatever is going on play itself out. I couldn't wait to see what she has planned. She's always been a smart little bird. But for now I know she is okay and never completely spiraled down to the bottom. She's alive,that's all I needed to know right now.

Lily

When a letter was dropped in my office at the academy hospital I wasn't expecting to find out it was from.volto,he disappeared long ago or so I thought. Wonder what he has in store now. But when I saw the hand writing on the envelope. I knew exactly who wrote this,so I called my husband's up to my office as I knew they were in the building. And wired for them with bated breath. When they all got there they looked at me confused. I showed them the envelope and they gasped. They too knew her handwriting for before she left,we wanted to adopt her truly into our family as our daughter.

Dearest lily(mom)

I am writing to let you know I am okay, I'm alive and okay. I know it's been a year since our last contact but these letters will be far and between
For the have to be delivered special to hide my location from prying eyes.  Please know that uncle has received one as well. I need your help mom, I have seen the ways of the blackbourne team and what they have done to him. I know he is with the Tomas right now. Please as I have also asked uncle make sure he learns Russian through Raven and make sure he knows the corresponding sign language. All will be revealed in time. Also please don't trust Haley Parker,she is working for someone who is very dangerous, more dangerous than volto. We haven't discovered who as of yet. But be aware that Luke has allies in the least of expected places. Don't tell him but he will be contacted at some point and thisnis the only way to provide his safety.

I am happy to say I have found blood family that if my biological.moms side and am currently living with my uncle and grandparents. But you and your men will always hold that special place in life as my parents. Tell them all I said hi. For one day I may call for help.

With all my love

Anna Popov

Shes safe and that's all I needed to know looking at my men with tears in their eyes,they too could not believe the titles she just bestowed us all with as her parents. I hope to see her again someday. But for now she's safe.

Luke

I have been existing, I haven't been truly happy. I split my time between the Tomas and the blackbourne teams. Even though  a member of the toma team,the Blackbourne team will.always be my brothers regardless,now I just have a few older brothers. And they have helped me to a point,but even they can't get me over the hump back to true happiness. As I was lost in my thoughts an envelope appeared in front of me. How did someone find me I was playing ninja and climbing in trees til I found the perfect one to watch our target from. Oh well. I took the pink envelop and turned it over, there written in beautiful, unmistakenly knowing whose it was  I started to tear up a little.

With shaking hands I opened it up quickly. I needed to know.

My daydreamer,

How I long to be with you, know that I never stopped loving you even when I became lifeless and emotionless. I have seen what they did to you, I know they are engaged to her and I'm okay with that for they will see the light eventually and she is definitely not the light. I can only hope they see it before it's too late. I'm letting you know I don't plan on coming back to the academy or the Blackbourne team. My life here is where I belong, but I need you to do me a huge favour and focus with it. I need you to have Raven teach you his mother home language, all will be revealed in due time. I also want you to learn the corresponding sign language.you will need it. But remember you have allies where you least expect it. And please do not fear if you run into Volto,he is a friend and not a foe. Please when the time is right follow his instructions to the t. For he will lead you on the right path and hopefully to your rightful and true happiness. For there is one who has not forgotten you. We will be watching from a far. And please do not look for Volto or myself, you will never find us. But know that you are loved from a far and in due time you will return to your rightful home.

All my love

🧁

After all this time, someone has been taking notice and for her I will do what she asked.