and baby makes four

Vasilie

It has been five months since that day at the hotel and Sang as been floating around the castle trying to get everything done before our next trip to the states to get things ready for the Blackbourne wedding. Even with a missing brother they are still moving forward. So she has made sure all our shipments have gone out on time and made sure all incoming inventory matches and left me to do the other work. We work like a well oiled machine in our Mafia. But because we have gotten that much closer to each other over the last few months. We have gotten to the point we know what each other is thinking with a look. With her around our people have been happier. Shes even planning the first Mafia ball to be held in Charleston just before Christmas. She said not only do we have the room for it. But it's a good neutral territory. So we have face times with the allies to set the date and they are just as excited to see this happen. They just can't say no to the mafias sweetheart as they call her and the moment we say our I dos. Is the moment she is no longer a ghost and she will be known to the world as Russia's princess. The world doesn't even know about the allies between certain mafias and we don't want them to know. The more secrets we have the better. Heck no one even knows she is the head of the Orlov family. She was dubbed the ice queen by some because of the coldness her eyes get sometimes. We have been on touch with Luke, with a new Volto, she has retire Dimitri saying she needed her best girl here. And they have been giving the own royal titles as baron and baroness. But something just seems off today with her,sure she's her happy go lucky self like usual but she seems to be more radiant then ever. I look over to Nikita who too is smiling at her,Adrik looks just as confused as I do. Nikita looks at me with the look don't you see or are you listening.

I do see,but when I realize she singing and old Russian lullaby, I really apu attention to her movements and then I spot the moment she places her hand on her stomach and smiles that beautiful smile of hers. So with a look to Nikita and Adrik, I walk up to her as she's folding laundry, we have staff for this and she says she more than willing to help fold laundry and help keep the castle tidy when can. No need for the staff to have to do it all. It's one of the compromises. Inlet her help around the castle and she takes what protectiveness and security I tell her when she leaves.
It works for us. So with that I wrap my arms around her waist rest my hands on her stomach. She places hers over mine and leans back into my chest and looks straight up at me. Sometimes it's comical because of her small stature. And with a knowing smile I leaned to kiss her and ask her if we are expanding this family in few months apart from Luke and she smiles and says yes, that she just found out and the Dr
says she is about six weeks along. So with congrats all around, Nikita and Adrik are thrilled to be great grandparents we sit down, where she explains with this that we have all the information and names needed to bring down the academy and its corrupt members.  That the Tomas and Luke were able to get the last bit of information needed. She also informa me that the Blackbournes have yet to find Luke but from her hacking skills, they have yet to truly search. They haven't even asked the Tomas about Luke and they were supposed to be there closest friends. So not only are they completely.losing a brother,but the friends they have in the toma team.

So with that news we start planning for next months events and when to take action. She will be present in her own for all of it. She wants everyone to see exactly the woman she has become.

And now knowing she is with child, She is aware that due to my protectiveness she will have high security,not only for her status but my well being. At one point she had set up a protective link and looped in her brothers and Luke into everything. The look on Luke's face when he saw her through the screen is the same look I know I have when we are together and I'm glad she approached me about it, I can see the love he has for her. And vice versa. She has discovered before the changes she encourage that he was not part of the group when they took in Haley. So she knew where his heart lied and he only confirmed it even more for her. And when we go back for the crazy wedding. He will be officially invited back to the penthouse where he will be officially invited back to Russia.

The look on his face said it all when she told them about the added addition to the family. The only thing said was he has next round to knock her up and everyone laughed. Raven told he couldn't be any more excited to be a blood uncle to this child. So with a little more idle chit chat and the Orlovs approving of the extended family and the addition of one more male in the house we wall said our goodbyes, Nikita and Adrik kissing Sang on the forehead before heading to there home. We closed up the  castle,turned the lights down low and proceeded up to our bedroom where we celebrated in our own way. And from there we she fell asleep in my arms and within minutes after I had joined her.

Raven
Wow I'm going to be an uncle and the looks on my brothers faces I could feel they felt elated to become uncle's as well, I may have the official title of brother in law to Sang, but I told have notice they would call her little sister. And the look on Luke's face when he got to see her face to face just sealed the deal, Luke will be moving to mother Russia the next time they come in. I should ask brothers about moving there, now that my father is no longer it would be safe enough,but they would have to be accepted into the family way and they must be prepared for doing things we were against while with the academy.