a night to remember

Luke

When Vasilie and Sang took me upstairs to the penthouse, I didn't know what to expect. I surely wasn't expecting it to be an apartment.

I looked at Sang to find she was already looking up at me. I couldn't help myself when that door closed. I drew her into me and kissed her with so much love in that kiss. With hands went into my hair,I couldn't hold back the groan. This felt right,she felt right,when she started pull away, and looked over to Vasilie with love in her eyes. I wondered what that would mean for me. But when he came closer. His front to  her back and embraced her from behind putting Sang in the middle of us making a Sang sandwich. With the love these two had for each other, they both looked at me, and when Sang told me she loves me in front of her fiance I couldn't believe it. When Vasilie spoke next I really took in what he was saying. But if it makes her happy he's ok with it.

Vasilie

When I watched Luke take Sang in her arms and attacked her with his kisses, I knew this was the one for us. He made her happy, he's always made her happy. She may wear my ring, but he completed her, and I'm okay with this,she has enough love in her heart for both of us. When they came out of there kiss she turned her head to look at me and all I saw was the love in her eyes,not just for him but for me. She will never leave me for him. And he's a good looking guy, I could learn to live him as well especially if he makes her happy like I can. And without breaking that eye contact I walked over to them and embraced her from behind and kissed her like she was my drug.  I told Luke, that if he wants to be in her life,he gets me as well. I told him there are secrets that need to wait till we return to mother Russia. I also told him we will not be moving out of Russia,she is a very important person there. And it's like he didn't hesitate the moment he looked into her eyes. He said then I guess I'm moving to Russia. He asked if that was why she wanted him to learn the language,she replied with a blush to her cheeks,I know just how far that goes down. A small yes. She has been hoping this would happen. She wants us both and tonight will be for us.

So with that,and the fact that they went back to kissing,I started kissing down her neck to her bare shoulder,making her shiver,while doing all this I removed her dress,letting it pool at her feet.

With a pat to her thighs Luke asks her to jump and she does,wrapping those legs of hers around his waist. And I move us to the bedroom, where not only did Luke make love to her, but the three of us conssumated the relationship between us. The two of us made love to each other,we made love to our woman. And when Sang was coming down from her last orgasm, I asked Luke if he would Marry us as in be with us for the rest of our lives. He said yes, he wouldn't have it any other way. Finally we can set the date. We already know we are going to have it at the castle,after all that is where home is,that is where her family is.

Sang

I couldn't believe it I took both of them to bed last night, and made love to both,have to say it was pretty hot watching the two of them go at it. Then to have one enter me and the other one push from behind him what an explosion that was. God I love these two. But duty calls and so does the bathroom. After all we have to go to the academy hospital and talk with his brothers. Then we need to talk to my brothers and see if they want to move to Russia as well. So with another quick.kiss to my men, I managed to climb out of bed and head to the shower to get myself clean and get dressed. After that I found my way to the kitchen to make breakfast for us. I was just finishing up when they both emerged and it surprised me when they were all cuddled up coming in. And then they brought me into the embrace I couldn't help but giggle at it. And with that we ate breakfast, finished getting ready and head over to academy hospital.