losing a brother

Owen

Once everyone arrived back home and put their luggage away. We all headed down to the family room,all but one when I asked Silas where north was he said he'd be right down and to start without him, so I just nodded my headed and asked the one question that was truly weighing on my.

I asked when was the last time anyone has seen Luke? And as I feared they all look bewildered that we lost a brother, that no one even noticed he was gone.

With everyone lost in the heads trying to figure out when they last saw him.

North came barreling down the stairs and with tears in his eyes, he said his room is empty and looks like it had been for a while. So I have to wonder when did he leave and how no one noticed it. What happened to cause him to leave and where is he now.

Nathan says the last time he can remember seeing Luke was when we went to get fitted for our tuxes a year ago.

Gabe

How the hell did I not notice my brother and my best friend missing from the family. Now that I think about it,no pranks had been pulled, no North booming about his chocolate addiction. And him getting diabetes. He's been gone for probably about a year and we just now noticed. Shit how do we fix this and how do we find him. And as I was thinking this. North just got off the phone with who I assume was uncle.

When he turned to us he said he wasn't allowed to tell us where Luke was. And since it's been a year and not one person acknowledged him in all that time. If we want to find him, it will be up to us to do that on our own. We were trained academy boys, and this was our expertise. But how do you find someone you didn't even notice you lost and it took someone else who doesn't even live in the country to point it out to us. When did we shut everything else out, When did Luke stop things for us to not even notice he left the family. We lost a brother and unless we can find him and start to repair major damage. He won't come home with us. He may speak to us every once in a while but I have this gut feeling we may never find him.

Victor

How the hell did we not notice Luke was spiraling to the point he left and it took us seeing Sang when she asked for us to notice. What the hell happened. How do you not truly notice when someone like Luke goes missing. The signs were there, it was too quiet first of all, there were no Luke worthy pranks, hell even North was quiet when it came to meals. And that made me realize no one was on Luke about his chocolate. How the hell did eight of us who were close to him not notice. Was he even there when we proposed to Haley?

Kota

I am family lead and how the hell.did i not realize. 1,2,3,4....my pranking, chocolate loving.5,6,7,8,9 brother left the family with any one noticing. How does that happen,even our more quieter ones we would have notice,but look is not quiet except when on a mission.
I asked Haley when was the last date her and Luke went on? And this quieted the room and brought others out of there thoughts

Haley

Oh, crap with the confrontation with there ex girlfriend this morning and when she made them realize a brother was missing. I was ready to beat her. But then I remember the boys kicked her to the curb even after the realized the truth about her whereabout and what she was doing.

So I answered Kota that I have never been on a date with Luke. He never asked me. And with that the room exploded. Were these boys that out of it to not realize Luke truly hasn't been in the picture since we made it official,sure when we all talked prior to that day he kept his distance from his brothers and myself. And it only seemed to get further the closer I got to the others. And then one day he just disappeared I didn't even realize till recently he was even gone completely. And North only confirmed things that indeed he left the family.

When Owen got everyone to calm down. He said with every thing going on they will start searching for him tomorrow, he's been gone for a year. One night one hurt any. And with that everyone went about their routines and after dinner everyone went to bed and I climbed in bed with North.

Uncle

How the hell did they not notice Luke was gone for a year. And why did it take A question for the very girl they kicked to the curb to make them realize he was gone. From what sang messaged me from the air. Pretty much giving me the heads up that she dropped the bomb when she asked how Luke was. I just laughed when she told me the story. The kid has been gone for a year. I know where he is,she knows where is and from the sounds of it, he has agreed to the arrangement and will be heading out to Russia when everything goes down. She said not give them answers and if they asked,remind them this is there area of expertise and that they are trained academy boys. Hell she's not academy and she managed to look out for him before the changes that took place. She's he one that encouraged the changes for him and had always made sure he got notes and letters reassuring him she was always there for him. She would send them through volto when he came to town. So with that and what I told north I called the toma team and with Luke present informed them of what happened. And they all laughed and Luke said that he was hurt when he realized that no seem to care and that it took her asking for them to finally realize. He informed us all that when the time comes,he will be moving to Russia with her and that the three of them will be an item. He said she was his home,didn't matter where they lived. And I was proud of him for that, he realized that while he loves and misses his brothers he has found new brothers in the toma team and with Sang back in his life even if they can't be physically together yet, he's not letting anyone stopping him from his happiness,I can only hope the Blackbourne team realizes before it is too late.