meeting the past

Luke

I can't believe after everything we told them,they need to think about it. I'm hoping it's just the drugs talking because, were they serious about this Haley chick and staying with her when she did this to them.

But now that is all settled and we did our part to help them,now I am to go meet a part of my past. To say  nervous is an understatement, but with Sang by my side I can get through it. So with the help from Adrik and Nikita we were lead to a conference room within the academy hospital. Upon entrance,their was a woman sitting at the table with their back to us and a couple.of dudes with her.

As Sang and I round the corner, Sang smiles at the woman, next thing I know the two are hugging it out. How does she know the woman.

When Sang asked why she was here, she said she was hoping to create a future with the past,someone who meant everything to her,that she abandoned as a baby. I heard a gasp from Sang. And couldn't figure what she figured out.

The woman then looked to me, blonde hair, chocolate brown eyes. Features similar to that of my own, could it be that I was staring at my birth mom.

She introduced herself as Lucia Bentley, she then goes into her story how she left her son with her then husband's brother to take care of,for she was in a bad place at the time,single mom,no money,no shelter and no food among others,one included being chased by a very dangerous man.

I couldn't help but feel sadness and anger. Sang grasped my hand, it always helped ground me to the here and now, Sang then asked me how I was feeling. And I told them both that I was confused,angry,but sad at everything. And I asked her why she didn't come back for the little boy,she said by the time she was able to,he already had friends she didn't want to separate him from,she knew of his half brother that would soon join the family. She said she spoke to uncle and when she found out that Sang has entered the picture, she didn't want to take that away from him. He was finally happy until he wasn't.  I asked her how she met Sang, she only looked at her with adoration and pride, when my mom spoke of their meeting, She was in Russia at the time for some Mafia event and they introduced themselves. sang then told me how she has become like another surrogate mother to her aside from Lily Anderson and of course Nikita her grandmother.

It seems the two for pretty close over the last couple of years only Sang didn't realize this was my mother at the time. She told me that she would occasionally speak to Lucia about my situation not using names but apparently my mother already knew. She's told me she was keeping tabs on me since she dropped me off to uncle.

Lucia

I can't believe I'm here with him, and he's talking to me. But I guess when you have someone like Sang by your side, it's the inevitable. She truly is an adorable little thing, when I heard from Nikita about her past. I didn't know what to think, I guess even though what I did was wrong abandoning my son with his uncle and never going back for him He probably had better then most.in this situation. But to watch Sang grow into the beautiful woman she's become under the Russians,tells a lot of her personality even if she came to them dead to the world. Hopefully Luke will want some kind of relationship with me. He may never call mom, but I will take anything he is willing to give me. And with Sang around and the help of Vasilie,I know he will be okay. When his brother and chosen brothers finally realize what they did. He would have them too,even of the connection doesn't get repaired to it's full extent.

Luke

So with a few more words exchanged, I agreed to get to know Lucia,I told her it would take time, that I would need to process everything that went on today. It was an emotional and physically draining day, and at this point even though it wasn't time yet, I wanted to just go back to the penthouse and curl up with Sang,maybe watch a movie,just the three of us,after all I wasn't getting just Sang, I too was getting a husband in Vasilie and him in me. Who would have thought that I would have relationship like that. But with Sang in the mix,things can get pretty steamy if you know what I mean in the bedroom. I wonder what it will be like in Russia.