blackbourne boys

Kota

The words she said really started to sink in, we let Luke down, we lost touch with reality, I can't remember the last time I visit my mom or sister. I can't remember when the others visited anyone if importance to them either. But thinking on it,Haley never tried to get a long with the families, she would take,but I don't remember her once giving. She did missions,but she did minimal while on them. Did she ever consider everyone's feelings at any point. And now we're married to her. I guess karma works like a bitch. Cause that's what is truly happening, because of our lack of faith and trust,we pushed Sang to the breaking point, we broke our family, we didn't look for Luke we never even paid attention to him being gone. And wasn't even us that noticed,no it was someone who didn't even live in the damn country to point it out. Just what the heck were we thinking. And how do we fix it.

Gabriel

How can she be like that, what she said I think finally started to sink in. I lost my best friend over a girl,that has never happened we all shares Sang with no issues,so we must have assumed everyone was on board with Haley and how wrong we were Bout that,and from the sounds and looks of it. How wrong we were about her. I don't even know where she is,I don't know if any of her was true or not. One thing is for sure, we are married to her and without trust why bother even trying,cause we will never know if what she says and does is the truth. And I told this to my brothers and it seems everyone is finally reaching the agreement to get this marriage annulled. One thing we can do right is fix the sham of a marriage we now know is happening. And I also can't believe the power Sang now has over an entire country.

North

The things she said were nothing but the truth, I will be forever trying to get my brother back, problem is will he believe me and how is this one going to work if he's moving out the country.

Silas

I hate to admit how much her words affected me, she was right we have not been thinking right, drugs or not we shod have known something was wrong,then maybe we would have caught onto Luke leaving the team.

Victor

Huh,so princess is really a princess and seems to be living up to the name nicely. And the fact that she much handed us our asses all tied up with ribbon and bows. But she was right about the situation and after going through some of the statements she handed me,I could see the major expenses that walk right out the door. All she wanted was the greed and money, by the looks of it she did the same thing on Owens accounts.

Nathan

After hearing Sang talk to us,I can't believe what we did to Luke, how we lost a brother, a member of our team. God this is not going to an easy repair. And the way we hurt Sang, it sounds like that one is beyond repair,but maybe we can still be in her life one way or another. Now to get my marriage to Haley annulled,no way could I stay married to someone like that,with or without my brothers I will find another to love with my heart. It may take some time,but it can happen.

Sean

I'm a doctor,how did I miss this, it is my job to know what's going on with everyones health, did we even get our yearly physical,and if we did,was it through academy or one of her people. But if the academy is as corrupt as it got,then it could have been through academy and because of our issues,we would have never guessed it. The. To just forget Luke,that's not like us. Now I know what I need to do, I'll get my marriage to Haley annulled and find someone who truly loves me, cause I don't think I will ever be getting my pookie back,especially after the way we treated her.

Owen

How can she still look so beautiful and sweet, still caring, after what we did to her. The fact that
She took some time to even come back to talk to us without anyone else present, besides those beasts shows the kind of woman she has become and is still becoming. How she managed to get all the Intel and evidence,really shouldn't surprise me at this point,but she is and I can't believe the things we thought and did to her. When she came over,held my hand and kissed my cheek,it gave me hope that we can overcome this,make ourselves better and once again be in her life no matter what capacity, I know what she told us,but if she allows us to be in her life even a fraction of what we may want. I'll take it. After all with her being Russia's princess and head of the family, something tells me she is not to be taken lightly.

We really all have messed this family up. And I'm not sure what's going to happen after this is allover,but one thing I know is we have to figure out who is staying and who is getting their marriage annulled,I for one am choosing the latter.