fairytale meet up

Lily

When we got the invitation for a suite at the fairytale casino and hotel I couldn't believe it,that place is expensive obviously to bring in the elite and rich. But to also get a private meetup with the owners of the hotel. That surprised me, so as we got ready a knock was on the door and a huge guy said he was their to escort us to the meet up. He then knocked on a door a couple of rooms down and we were suprised to see Ben was joining us. But with the six of us. We followed the guys to a private room just outside the grand entrance. When we arrived we were told to have a seat and wait. Just as I was about to ask to no one in particular a petite and short woman walked in with a huge black wolf, to say we were a little nervous was expected but the moment they took the mask off, we all jumped out of our seats to greet her. She is absolutely gorgeous since last time we saw her. With hugs and cheek kisses we all sat around the table. But apparently Ben wasn't ready to let her go and pulled into his lap like you would a daughter. And she just embraced his comfort. She always did have a special spot for him and what Ben wanted,she usually caved, some how they had a connection that no other academy adult or member could understand. But those two might as well have been blood related instead of academy.

With that we got caught up and she warned us about the upcoming war we all were about to be engaged in. We were asked not to tell anyone she is here that all will be revealed at the proper time. When she was done in walked a large man that could only be described as an Adonis,when he walked staright to her and gave her a kiss, it was clear she found a true happiness and that would explain the way her eyes spark to life when he entered. He didn't even flinch or anything when he saw her sitting with uncle. With a nod to each other, she introduced us to what we now know as her fiance and older brother to Raven of the toma team, Vasilie Ravenstahl of Russia, I knew she had the heavy Russian accent but I couldn't be sure and now after meeting Vasilie,I questioned it by asking if that's where she has been all this time and he answered for her that yes. She met her blood grandparents there,her uncle as well as a few others. Then we were all informed that as long as we listened, volto was a friend not a foe and we would stay safe. So after some time together my men and I left uncle with sang and Vasilie to talk in private.

Uncle

I could t believe the way Sang flourished without the blackbourne team. She was even engaged to a Ravenstahl,would have never seen that one coming,but what about Luke.

As if reading my mind she turned to face me and moved to Vasilies lap. I guess I missed her more than I realized to place her in my lap,but she was my chosen daughter and when the blackbourne team had let her go, the Anderson's and I adopted her privately so she could still wgt the resources of the academy should she need them. With both of them looking at me, she told me how they found out about the poor treatment of Luke, they encouraged through volto to transfer to the toma team and had him learn Russian from Raven, but they knew he would have to learn the sign language on his own. So thats why he was so focused those couple of months. They then told me even though her and Luke couldn't see each other yet, the plan was if is so chooses to bring him home to Russia with them. And she would be married to both of them. She said she was already engaged to Vasilie and they wanted to finish this mission with the academy before they bring him in the folds. Knowing Luke and the fact that he had to share with eight others originally,to share with one other he will definitely agree,I'll miss him, but if he is with Sang then that's where he belongs. She said they are meeting him in a little bit with him, she has to be in disguise but it's so him and Vasilie can officially meet and get to know each other. If they were to share sang then they needed to know what they were capable of. I've known look to dabble a little bit in the same gender and with Sang in the mix I don't foresee a problem. And with his original family paying him no mind, they probably wouldn't even know he left the country. But I will always be there for all three of them and I told them that. So with one last hug we left the meeting room. Sang staying behind to make sure to keep her cover.

Luke

Today is the day I meet with the Russian head something about needing to know about compatibility. Don't know, but if cupcake.is.involved who cares. Its been four years and I can wait a little longer if I need to. The notes she sends is enough to keep my hopes up. So when I am escorted to a small room by this large Russian. I don't question it. But when I enter there is a huge guy that looks a lot like Raven, I could only assume this is his blood brother Vasilie. So with greetings in Russian we sit and talk,but the woman in the mask doesn't say anything. I wonder who she is, when Vasilie looks to her she nods. And then he asks if I would be ok with sharing Sang with him. That it would be just us three in this relationship. I know I have dabbled a little in the same sex before but to have Sang in between us,two for her pleasure the more the merrier. I tell him I would need to get to know him first but I told him if made her happy then why not. I told him sharing her with one, would be a heck of a lot better than sharing her with eight. And with that the woman through a herself at me. When all of a sudden I am blindfolded and soft lips descend upon mine, and these lips I know exactly who it is and I take pleasure I'm letting hands roam her body a little and hug her a little closer. Obviously there is a reason I can't see her yet, but I will keep this moment with me till we can finally be together and when she whispers that she loves me. I tell her right back. I knew she would know I would figure it out. We always had a connection,heck she has a connection with uncle nobody could figure out. But with Sang in my life this is what home feels like. And with one last squeeze she is gone with the click of the door and the blindfold removed.

Vasilie just looks at me and chuckles. All he said is keep up with the Russian learning. And she couldn't help herself when I agreed to share her with him. He also told me to think about what was said and if I mind moving to Russia when the time is right. I told him my brothers or not Sang is my home,no matter the country and he said good and everything will be revealed in time and with that he to kissed my lips and honestly it was a huge turn on. Or maybe I'm just enjoying the moment I had with cupcake. So as we leave the meeting room with a little hop in my step I proceed to the casino floor to secretly watch my cupcake flit about the floor in a fairy custom to match her mask. When she floated by me she whispered in my ear,next time she's in town will the final show down and the she squeezes my hand and continued on her way to whatever she was doing. I tried my ah d a little at the tables, and managed to stay just out of sight of my brothers. If they haven't cared enough to seek me out I wasn't gonna make it easy on them, did it hurt sure. But I was with cupcake and nothing was gonna change that for me.