Russia's new princess

Nikita

I can't believe it has been two years since Sangs return, eighteen months we have been getting to know her, to say the anger than ran through the house after learning about her childhood would be understatement. Adrik and I were ready to go Russian on there asses, but she told me it wasn't worth it.

Today is the day she takes over the family. Everyone who has met her absolutely.adores her, think she is the most adorable thing to come to us. So it was agreed upon to bring back the royal titles of Russia. And it has been signed into legislation that Sangrida Orlov will be the first princess Russia has had in eons. She is gonna be making history and once she Weds the love of her life she knows that is when she will lose her ghost status and she says it's worth it to be with the one you love,the one you weren't meant to be with.

This girl who came to us almost broken beyond repair has had her life turned upside down and now with the love of her family and from what it looks like the love of him,she has shown us the light within her and her soul is abandoned no more.

Adrik

I couldn't be a prouder grandfather. When he came and asked for her hand in marriage I didn't even hesitate,the love those two have for each other can't compare, even Dimitri has said that the love they have for each other is no comparison to the love she had with those academy boys. To me that meant that he is her true one. I heard from Sang that even Dimitri is ready to pop the question to his long term girl, Alina who has become the best girlfriend to Sang. So with her two best friends by her side, the love of her life and Nikita and myself, we are managing to heal that little girl from deep with inside of herself. She has and will always be Russias princess. Russia has seen brighter days just because she is present.

Sang

As I am being prepared to take over the family, I can't but think about how my life has changed for the better in these last two years.  In the last year he has shown me what true love is. Dimitri and his girl Alina have become my best friends and he still uses the volto disguise when he gets near academy territory. And has also reported to me that Luke has in fact taken up my instructions to learn Russian from Raven. And also learning the sign language to correspond with it.  I have helped the employees of ivanovs ind. Not only learn English but many other languages as well I have discovered that am now proficient in over a hundred languages and my family has used that to their advantage when dealing with other countries whether it be legit dealings or the other. While we no longer take to human trafficking,we still deal with the arms and drugs. And between his family and mine we are well prepared for the take down of the albanians. We have formed allies with many other countries. And after today, I have two more big Mafia/mobs to Allie with against the war of the albanians and the academy within.

So now that I am ready I'm just waiting for my uncle to escort me to the courtyard to claim my rightful spot. As the new Russian head of the family. And with uncle has my advisor, Dimitri and Alina as not only my best friends, but Dimitri is still my number one bodyguard, and along with him I now have Domenick,he was a compromise for my love. He felt that I needed to have atleast two.bodyguards for when I leave the castle. And between him and uncle Nickolai they have a rotation going and several different guards but pending on where we are going and who I am with these two take up the lead on that. I was always told if the bodyguard doesn't know the person they are guarding then they can't do there job right. For knowing how to be prepared for anything their person may get involved with. And that's how these two have become my personal.bodyguard.

So without further delay I am headed out to the courtyard and can't help but take in my surroundings as uncle leads me up to my grandparents and they immediately come to either side of me as the council head goes through the ceremony like I was explained to how it would happen the only part that changed and I didn't know about was when he announced they were bringing royal titles.back and since it was a unanimous vote, I will not only be head of Russia. Family, I am to be the crowned princess of Russia. I have also been informed in quiet where only a few could here and not everyone,that the moment I wed I will completely lose my ghost status,but for love it is so worth it, because love is truly what matters most. No matter who you are or where you are,everybody deserves love. I just happen to be in love with him and the one from my past.

And now I would like to invite The head of the ravenstahl bratva to step forward for he too has something to say.

VR.

When she was announced the crown princess of Russia and the head of the family I couldn't be prouder of who she has become. Now if only she will say yes to the next title all would be right in the world.

So as I approach her before she has a chance to sit down, I take both of her handa I'm mine, I tell her how beautiful she looks and watch as that blush comes shining through. I love it when she does that and I'm the one to make it happen. She's always been a vision in pink but the way the dress fits her like a second skin with a slit right up to her thigh makes her legs look longer. And being only five foot,I'm not sure how that is possible.

But while I look in her eyes, I thank her for loving me and coming into my life when I thought I would never find my one and only. I let her know just how happy she has made me. And with a smile to her grandparents I get down on one knee and with an emerald and diamond ring in hand.

Sang the love of my life will you do me the honor of marrying me and receiving the title of Mrs. Vasilie Ravenstahl?

With tears in her eyes a smile that goes from ear to ear she replies with  a yes,. absolutely. And lunges at me with all her might and we embrace in our love and seal it with a kiss like no other.

And with that she is lead to her chair at the top of the podium and is instructed to sit.

Adrik

I couldn't be happier with the outcome of today,but we have one more thing for her and Vasilie. We know they are not complete without the other one eventually making it three. But with Sang as princess of Russia and the combining of two families we felt he needed a new title as well.

I say to him Vasilie,thank you for everything,you have made her happy and to show our thanks we would like for you to have the title of duke of Russia. For to earn the other title you must be wed first.

Speechless he is but he accepts and with that another chair is placed to the right of Sang for him to be with her.
This right here is what love is all about.