she may not be blood,but always my daughter

Uncle

Six months since I've last heard or seen Sang, I just hope she finds happiness wherever she went. When no one has been able to find her,they have all lost hope that have may not even be alive at this point. When she left us as emotionless as she was, we feared the worst.  The Anderson team and I have hopes that she is somewhere safe.

When look approached me a little while ago, I couldn't believe what I was hearing, grateful he didn't side with his brothers on this new love. He said they were getting ready to pop the question,but he wasn't interested in her,he told me his true feelings for the girl no one can find. And because of wanting his brothers to be happy he is willing to leave the team, I suggested asking Axel from the toma team, I know they just broke up with Kaylee,but I think the switch might do them all some good. With Kevin gone Luke could be an added asset to their missions with his stealth and ninja like moves. And watching the boys with Haley, I'm not even sure if they will notice as I have not seen one take notice of Luke's issue at all.

Lily

Uncle has asked me if I had heard from Sang I'm the last six months I told him no. He told me that Luke is switching teams. Apparently the Blackbourne team is so into this new love interest,they haven't been noticing Luke starting to spiral. It's like they don't even care about his feelings and what not anymore. The question is are they that wrapped up in this new relationship,they aren't paying attention or is because Luke is not invested in what they have going on.

To be honest,knowing Axel he will take Luke with out issues. But he will want to know why. Maybe the Tomas can help Luke with every going on and be the brothers he is apparently losing from the Blackbourne team. What surprises me is not even North or Gabriel is paying attention to the signs of Luke starting to spiral.

I know I don't trust this Haley but if the Blackbourne team wants to pursue the wedding avenue with her so be it,that's their own doing.

Axel

Today I have a meeting with Luke from the Blackbourne team, I know I heard they threw their bird away and opted for another one instead. Not sure that was the right decision from what heard from Uncle about Sang. I couldn't believe when he filled me in on what happened that day I. The hospital. They pretty much took the broken ghostbird and bent her even further than anyone thought possible,I don't know much about her past but I was none to happy when I heard what went down and the fact that doc. Roberts did the same thing.

So as I wait here for Luke at the cafe that Marc owns I wonder what it is that he wants to speak about.

Ah there is now. We have a friendly hellos,he asks that I call in my team. While we wait for them to arrive we sit with snacks and coffee. And talk the bs. As soon as the team arrives and sits down with us,everyone is looking to Luke.

With a swallow of his last bit of his chocolate chip pancakes. He proceeds to tell us about the current happenings with his brothers and the new found love they have. He informa us that he doesn't trust her. That his brothers haven't even really noticed his absentee from family affair type stuff. He tells us that the only one for him would be Sang,but because of his brothers he didn't say anything at the time. I completely understand where he was coming from on that one. Then he asks if he could join our team switching out from the Blackbourne team. I couldn't believe the request I was hearing. Is the Blacknourne team really so far in depth with this girl to put her first and not help one of their brothers?

With a silent eye conversation with my brothers we agree that Luke could be a valuable asset to the team and we could help him from spiraling even further.

And we tell him that he's he can join us, we can move him down to our floor of the sergeant jasper when he is ready and he says everyone is going to dinner tonight and that would be the best time. They won't even know he's not there. That is a shock to all of us,that it has gotten that bad. He says they were going to wait a couple of months to pop the question but thinks tonight is when they are going to do it.

So with a little more conversation and updating Luke on our current mission,we bid farewell for now and go clean out a room for Luke to have. I have a feeling he may be a permanent to the Team with the way things are going.

Mr. Bublè

When I received the transfer notice for Luke Taylor to switch from the Blackbourne team to the Toma team,I was immediately aware and looked into the situation, I looked at all the blackbourne teams records and the amount of favors that they were using on this new bird of theirs. They were all almost in the red. I watched as their money accounts were also being depleted. If this continues on,they maybe asked to leave the academy or be given the belong assignments to build everything up again and usually that is a lot of surveillance jobs.not the jobs the like to do or are accustomed to doing since that Ashley waters job. When Phil let Sang Sorenson go for something others had done and even worse I was floored. I couldn't believe it,he use to praise her and couldn't wait to be her handler as a ghost on the blackbourne team. But he let her go completely with out the backing of the academy,not even offering her a chance to be a line bird for awhile. Hope he realizes with that status of hers and the records that lily and Ben have shown me, she will be an asset to any organization good or bad, or if she gets picked up by the ones we are trying to put away,nobody would even know what happens to her,there would be nobody to witness,nobody to report her missing, and from the sounds of it nobody but two who had mattered to her would even care. And that is something I think the Blackbourne team needs to get a refresher for. Apparently they not only kicked their bird to the curb for this Haley Parker,but they haven't noticed the change in one of their brothers. Apparently they are forgetting family first as Haley is still not an official member to their family yet one way or another. So with that,I will accept the new transfer request and contact Owen for a time for them to do a refresher on awareness and if they don't comply will put the whole team, the eight of the nine left and their new bird on suspension,which means they won't be able to go one missions and if they chose to go on one of their own they will not get any favours and other teams won't be able to help them.