blackbourne

Owen

Nine months together with Haley, sure has been something I tell you, can't believe the day we met her. With the raven black hair and blue eyes. I thought she was beautiful,but she didn't have a thing on Sang. But this girl was a heck of a spitfire that's for sure. When we figured out sang was cheating on us, we thought we wouldn't survive but in comes Haley crashing into our lives. So we have been together with Haley for the six months we were last with Sang, while it wasn't right,but hey if she wants to cheat on us so be it. At first I thought no,not our sang but I watched as she would disappear with out a word,secrets never to be heard of. I couldn't believe it when the pieces fell together and all signs had pointed to cheating. I know technically we were doing the same thing, and two wrongs don't make a right,but I wouldn't change a thing. That day in the hospital we were just having a meeting with doc. Roberts that we didn't want sang in our family anymore,he was taken by surprise but when we told him the truth man did he get angry, not only at us for the way we handled it, but with Sang as well. When lily came in with our note to Sang in hand, I started to grow a little wart, the things she said and then uncle showed up furious at us. I couldn't understand why, and the fact that he looked appalled that Haley was with us confirmed just how upset he was. We had all gotten into an argument and words were thrown around the room by everyone.

Must have been a sight to see and hear,usually the calm collective ones were even throwing hateful words around about sang,and we were in our own that nobody realized she had entered the room. We yelled at her,doc Roberts tore I to here,next thing we knew uncle was yelling for lily, and when lily turned around to see what he was yelling about,she took one look at sang and kept telling us to be quiet in between saying no,no,no. And then I quieted down and watched the woman that I had loved only months ago, I'm not sure what lily and uncle saw,but lily was freaking out, and uncle went to hug her to comfort her,not one reaction.

When she turned to Uncle is when I saw it, her eyes which held shadows and more were completely dull,lifeless and dead. And I can't help but wonder if we were the ones to do it or doc Roberts.

Then she just left arms wrapped around herself,not once looking back to anyone.

Then lily and uncle told us the secrets she was hiding and I know my face went pale as I watched all my brothers either pale or turn green. What the hell have we done. She was trying to better herself for us and wanted it to be a surprise.

But now we have Haley and we love her. But I can't help thinking we may have made everything worse and broke Sang beyond repair.

Did we really not trust her at all, when we made the switch to Haley?. All signs point to yes.

North

Everything that has been happening these last months have been wonderful,we have a beautiful girl that loves us completely, mind,soul, and body,not once has she told us to stop when we were in the bedroom with her. We have all told her we love her and she said it bake to us. In a couple of months we will be asking her to marry us, she's been hinting that's what she wants. Both Owen and Victor buy her anything she wants with questions. She has saved us from the wrongs of the one before.

Kota

I can't help but be relieved when sang walked out that door a couple months ago. She didn't need us apparently,

Nathan

When peanut walked out that door that day,I couldn't believe she wasn't putting up a fight. Did she really not love us that much. We may never know.

Victor

I buy Haley whatever she wants and she doesn't try to tell me no. She just wants more. Sang would always tell.me no,not to spend my money on her.

Sean

I'll admit I love Haley,but a part of me misses pookie, even if we couldn't be together in love, a friend would have been nice.

Silas

The day Haley walked into our lives was a nice reprieve from the way Aggele came in. Sang was quiet,shy,timid and never spoke up,but Haley is a little spitfire and speaks her mind when she needs to say something.

Luke

While I watch my brothers fawn over Haley, they spend money on her like it's nothing,Sang hated when we spent money on her, she said our love was all she needed. That's what drew Victor to her,but I can't understand why when Haley asks for something he jumps at the chance and our fearless leader Mr. B does the same thing. North has not once complained about my chocolate intake. Gabe doesn't do pranks with me anymore. No one has even noticed when I am missing from the family meetings. It kind of hurts and sucks.

When I approached uncle the other day. He knew something was off with me, and we ended up sitting down and talking about it. I explained to him that I didn't like Haley and only agreed with my brothers when they wanted to see where it goes, but I didn't. I told him it was Sang that I truly wanted to be with. But even he hasn't heard from her in the last four months, he said the toma team can't locate her either. He told me, she has become the ghost that the academy wanted her to be. He told me what lily said about the darkness that recided in Sang and they were both worry for her. It sounds like she might take her life at anytime, when she left her eyes were dead is what he said.

So after some time talking to Uncle I told him while I won't do it yet, that I wanted to switch teams. The others were happy with Haley,even though something is off a out her. He suggested talking to axle from the toma team.