words with them

Sang

As I excuse myself from the discussion between Luke is his mom, knowing that things just need time to work out and this way they can have time alone. I head back towards the blackbourne room, I tell Vasilie I need to talk to them alone and just tells me to bring Luna and Shadow as a compromise. So I agree, and proceed to their room, with a soft knock I open the door, to find some asleep, some lost in activities on the phones they were provided,since we couldn't trust them with their normal phones, but one in particular noticed I was here. With eyes piercing to mine,I headed straight for him. He was my fiercest protector,but his actions spoke louder then words. And that was what hurt me the most, the words they said I have heard all my life,but the way they said it and directed towards me when they were so supposed to be my home,that's what hurt. But now through his actions I wondered exactly how they felt about me. It won't change anything now I have Vasilie, and I have Luke,they are my forever. I can only try to get through these boys for Luke's sake,he still needs them and he needs his brother more then any of them.

So with sense of pride, I asked how he was feeling,you know the normal questions when you are unsure about how to word your true words. He just said confused and then told me to just spit it out.

So I told him,that I am very disappointed in him,in them as a family that they would cause the damage they did to Luke,their brother. I told them how I have always managed to keep tabs on them. Though not directly. I told him, that Luke may have a new family,but he needs his true brother. The one that is blood relation. I informed him that Luke is hurting and until they can attempt and try to repair their bond,though it may never be as strong,that they will not be welcome to our home. They need to show through actions how much they want to be back in his life.

I told him that no matter Luke's choice, I will always support him. I told him that Luke will always have the choice to decide how he wants to move forward with the blackbourne boys. But no matter their own choices their wife will never be welcome in my home. She has done too much damage to earn that right. She may have turned out to be my sister like Marie,but it doesn't give her the right to push into my life and treat me the way that the rest of the family has. And that's exactly what happened at the hotel, he chose to protect Marie when she slapped me, he's the one that pushed me down when I didn't do anything but use my words, he's the one that could have harmed my baby. When I told him this he paled and looked at my stomach finally seeing the small bump. He asked if it was Luke's,I told him no,Luke and I haven't been like that till recently. I told him this was Russia's heir. He looked confused at me.

I laughed but asked didn't you pay attention when everything was explained earlier. I told him that I was Russia's princess and the baby within me belonged to Vasilie, that we are both the strongest families in Russia and run the family together as we wouldn't have it any other way. But the baby inside while be ours,will always be Russias heir. Whether she becomes the next princess or he becomes the head of family.

I also told him it will be up to Luke of they are invited to Russia for the wedding. He looked a little miffed at that,but didn't say anything, it was then I realized he was starting to see the errors of his ways over the last five years.

He looked into my eyes and asking for permission to hug me,while it will be awhile I let him hug me,if this was going to help him to start healing and mending his ways, then I will gladly help. But my heart no longer sees them as my loves. Maybe in due time they will be friends,maybe even brothers,but never lovers.

With a look to Owen, I told him if he should ever need to get a hold of me, ask uncle or leave a note outside there door and Volto will get it to me. Owen just paled at that name.

I informed him while still sitting next to North, that Volto was the one who helped me escape to Russia, he was the one who showed me my family that I didn't know I needed or had. He helped me heal along side my Uncle, my aunt,my grandparents, and lastly lead to my true home and love Vasilie.Luke was just the icing that I didn't realize I needed. I informed and reminded them,that family may be a choice,but it's how you take that choice, is what really matters, they chose Haley over me, I am good with that,wasn't happy about the way they didn't trust me as much as they told me they did. The words hurt worse coming from them then it did my first family. I told them that eventually they chose Haley over their brother who they knew for all those years even before me. They chose her over their own blood family,like uncle,looking at Kota as I mentioned Erica and Jessica. I looked at Silas when I mentioned Charlie, I looked to Sean when I mentioned even if they were overbearing he chose her over his own parents. I told them I never made them choose anyone over me,I welcomed all family and in returned they had accepted us as a whole.

I could tell my words were starting to sink in even a little as they all looked at each other with solemn faces.  As I got up from North's bedside,I walked over to Owen and sat right on his bed next to him,took his hand in mine,looked into those steely grey eyes of his, I told him that he may be team liason,but he is also a man, he can't always put certain things aside. He needs his family,and he needs to learn to make it whole again, I told him that even if they were missing one brother physically, they could still be a family in time. With the unshe tears in his eyes. I leaned in and kissed his cheek. And with that he brought me in for an embrace,I let him she's the tears he was allowing himself to let go. And when he composed himself, still within his embrace,I looked to doc. Roberts, I told him I once considered him a father, but not sure if the damage was beyond repair to feel that connection again. I told him with time, it might be but at the moment I wasn't sure. And he apologized. I told him, just to heal and get himself back to his chosen family,back home to his wife and his son. They needed him, I also told him to start taking time off to be with them. And I told Sean to not overwork himself. With that I left them all to think over what was said in that room,but not before telling them that Luke has just met his mother.