snippet 2

snippet 2 

"Don't make me go back. Please." That caught his attention. In the time he'd known her, she never begged. Never pleaded. Lifting steely eyes, he sat back in his chair and crossed his arms.

"You cannot stop going Bea."

"He's not....it's not what you think." Clenching his jaw, he exhaled heavily through his nostrils and reached for those trusty cigarettes.

"Give me a reason." It seemed it was hard for her to speak then. He said not a word as he placed the stick of nicotine in between his lips.

"He touches me." His chest burned at the statement.

"He's a doctor. He's supposed to touch you."

"No...not...not like that."

"Like what?"

"You're not dumb or deaf. You know exactly what I mean." She hissed, annoyance and irritation flushing her features.

"Show me where."

"No."

"Then you'll go as scheduled." He stood up and went to grab his hat when her hand suddenly gripped his.

"Please.... Ichiro...." He was silent as he looked down at her who now had pressed her face against his shoulder.

"He hurts me...he....he sticks objects...in...inside of me..." Letting go of his hat on the table, he lifted his hand to press against her hair.

"How often?"

"Every time I go..."

"Does he say anything to you?"

"...He told me that I was the perfect specimen. That....he hadn't seen anyone else like me...with my....features."

"And?"

"He asked me if you and I were...having sex."

"What did you tell him?"

"Of course, I told him yes..." He remained quiet as she continued,

"He told he that he wondered if you...satisfied me. Some weird sick nonsense about the size and diameter of my sex organs." Taking a shaky breath, she pulled away from him just enough to look up into his eyes.

"He said the next time I came to him...he'd have a present for me."

"What kind of present?"

"He said he'd tie me to his bed, open my legs and inject a syringe full of semen into me." At that, his nostrils flared wide.

"Normally he doesn't tell when he does. But he said that I was special...." He let his hand fall away from her hair and placed the cap on his head.

"I'll visit him." Is all he said as he left her, locking the door behind him.