さんじゅうろく

sanjuuroku

thirty-six

BASED ON THE TWO PREVIOUS CHAPTERS, Y'ALL ALREADY KNOW WHAT'S GOING DOWN LOL

She looked magnificent, the fruit arrangement varying in color, smaller pieces here, bigger pieces there. But what made his mouth water the most were the neatly arranged slices of peach he'd placed on her mound. Salivating, he sucked the spit back into his mouth and swallowed it. He wanted her consent and now he had it. With a clear and definitive understanding between them now, he decided to provide the views of his body that he knew she liked in return, a measly gift of thanks.

Lifting to untie his nugujuban, he let it slip down and away from his shoulders. Naked as the day he was born, he stood still as those fucking toes of hers came to press against his pectoral. Slow and intentional, her foot moved down his chest, ribcage, and stomach. A sharp inhale at the touch there made him inhale sharply.

Eyes on what she really wanted, her toes soon followed the shape of his erect cock, spreading to slowly massage him. He remained wordless as his head fell back against his shoulders. Coming now to grab hold of her foot, he pressed it against him firmly, using her limb to slowly stroke the meat of him. A deep groan rumbled up from his chest and he lifted it upward, not satisfied until he had his mouth on the little fuckers. A surprised little moan made his lips smirk, humored eyes looking down at her squirming and wiggling around.

"Stay still, Bea." He hushed, gently licking her big toe.

"I... can't..."

"Try," He played with her senses with breath, tongue, and varying degrees of pressure and though it took her by surprise, he could tell she liked it. She'd lifted her leg and spread it up and back to rest comfortably against the futon and her dewy little peach glistened with aroused excitement. Removing her pretty red toes from his mouth, he took hold of her ankle and pushed her other leg back, bringing the whole of her sex into view.

Slowly, his kisses trailed up her calve, teeth pausing to bite into the tender muscle and flesh. He took his time in his ascension of her body, tongue slipping into the fold between her calve and lower thigh. Already, he could smell the fragrant fruits up above him. He'd purposely denied breakfast just for this reason. He'd purposely put on his prosthesis for this. He wanted to enjoy her with no limits whatsoever.

Leaning forward to rest onto his forearms, he neared mid-thigh and softly bit into it. The smell of her naturally sweet musk and peach beckoned him and he couldn't resist tasting her with open-mouthed kisses and licks. With a turn of his head, there finally he rested at her plate of temptation, ready to feast. Reaching up with his hands, he grasped both sides of her waist, palms warm but sturdy. Closing his eyes, he inhaled her for the briefest minute. Soon, he took one of her outer lips into his mouth and with a gentle suck let it free, a broad tongue licking across her inner lips to the next one.