さん

san 

san 

three 

** LANGUAGE, EXPLICIT DETAILS OF MURDER, ETC. BE WARNED** 

 Finally, the racket had died down. It was loud enough that he couldn't get any sleep. The heat of the night flushed him with sweat and he quietly turned to lay on his side. Eyes remained closed as the door to the dormitory opened and in stepped Takahashi.

"Wake up. I know you're not sleeping." Scowling, he proved his point and opened them, casting an annoyed glare upward.

"How could I sleep with all that fucking noise?" The cheeky son of a bitch grinned.

"Somebody liked it." He knew what he was referring to. It was plainly obvious that his nether regions had pitched a slight tent at the noise.

"When's the last time you got laid Matsuda?"

"None of your business." Takahashi snickered and crawled to lay in the bed next to him.

"You're unbelievably tense, soldier. A pretty woman would definitely solve all of that."

"Fuck you." Takahashi chuckled and snuggled down underneath the thin blanket.

"Last I remember, you got laid in Nanjing. One of those pigs broke your family picture I think right?" He didn't answer him, his hands starting to form fists.

"I always took you for being the soft type. Always quiet. But that day, you really made us all proud."

"Takahashi,"

"You got so pissed that you lifted your pistol and shot her brother in the head."

"It was her brother?"

"Lucky for you, I know some Chinese. She kept begging you not to shoot him but you did it anyway. Serves her right."

"Hm."

"And as if that wasn't enough, you got good enough practice with your bayonet on the father and mother didn't you?" Sighing, he glanced over to see Takahashi propped up on his elbow, grinning.

"I didn't think you had enough balls to help yourself to her but you did, right there on the side of the road next to her mother's blown-out brains. I knew you had it in you."

"Stop fucking talking and go to sleep." That was the end of the conversation and Takahashi's laughter pissed him off even more. He didn't need any reminders. He knew what he'd done. The bitch had no right destroying something so precious to him. So, he paid her what was owed to her. Inhaling and exhaling through his nose, he calmed himself. In the new refreshing quiet, he fell asleep.