さんじゅういち

sanjuuichi

thirty-one

GRAPHIC DEPICTION OF THE FEMALE GENITALIA

The book Minato gave me proved...interesting. On the nights when I couldn't sleep, I'd light a small candle and study it. The visuals and text were incredibly detailed and it humored me to think that at one time, Minato's father had spent late nights reading the same thing. This night, I came across another picture of the female genitalia. Glad that I was alone because this night I couldn't help sliding my hand down below my waist as I read.

***

"The woman is a mysterious creature. Folklore has it that she was created from the tears of Amateratsu. From the beginning of time, the woman has been regarded as representative of the spirit world, conduit, and mediator between the realm of the living and dead, and carriers of fertility. It is this fertility that we will discuss now." His eyes fell to the drawing of the genitalia. He'd never truly taken the time to look at it before. In the past, he'd pried open legs and shoved his cock in, no questions asked or observations made. But, taking the time now, he lamented that he hadn't appreciated it before. It was strangely aesthetic.

The flesh on each side of the slit appeared puffy and hairless, the cluster of hairs gathered at the top of the mound. Legs spread, and the fleshy pink inner lips traveled from the top of the mound down to just before what appeared to be the anus. There clearly drawn was a bud of some sort, varying in size from tiny to about the size of his thumb. Down his eyes took in the spread open hole, fleshy and pink. Inviting. Licking his lips, he read the next section.

***

"Pleasuring the woman is not a quick endeavor. You must have patience. To make things pleasing for you, the orifice must be extremely moist. To stimulate the genitalia, follow the steps below.

1. The bud at the top of the slit is a highly sensitive area. When touched or licked, it causes extreme pleasure to the woman. While it is easy to go there first, sometimes it can feel unpleasant and unwelcome by the female. Start around the seed. Kiss the flesh, caress it, however you please. It is best to start lightly and build up pressure." The thought of licking it made his cock throb and there his hand went, going to stroke himself.

2. Take your time. Should you not wish to wait, the woman should please you with her hands. Have patience. Enjoy her.

3. Use your fingers. Be attentive to her breath, sounds, and the way she moves her body.

***

He wanted to fill up her little hole with his fingers and stretch it out, prepare it for his hungry cock. The thought made his breath catch in his throat and he let go of his shaft, the urge to cum cutting his belly open. Panting, he glanced down at the pitiful bastard as it twitched and bobbed, wanting more.