𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

'Never give someone else credit, for what you put your blood into'

Meeting. Meeting. Meeting.

That's how my day went. Nothing exciting. Nothing special. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Just boring old meetings. Some may say they will, 'kill for my life' but it really isn't all sunshine and rainbows, where I am at this point in life. I mean, yeah I can choose not to come to work. Not to make all these deals, that benefit my, company in the long run, but then I wouldn't have billions in my bank account. So, I do the work, I sign the damn contracts and I make the lengthy deals.

I put meh blood, sweat and tears in this fucking company. Excuse my language.

Now, I'm sitting in this boring ass conference room, with even more boring occupants in it.

Don't get me wrong, I respect all of my employees, except the one's who don't deserve my appreciation

Don't get me wrong, I respect all of my employees, except the one's who don't deserve my appreciation. But most of my employees lives are boring and I know this, because I do background checks on every one of them, which they consented to, and I also do random checkups on their lives, to make sure, none of them put, my baby at risk.

I am broken out of my thoughts, when Michael, one of my shareholders asked a question.

You guessed it, this was a damn Shareholders meeting and I am in desperate need of an escape.

Michael owns 2% of my companies shares. Meaning he owns two percent of my company, which makes him a minor shareholder, in fact all of them present, are minor shareholders.

Minority shareholders are people that own less that 50% of a Corporation. While, Majority shareholders are people that own more than 50%, just because.

It's not that they are less important than majority shareholders, it's just that they have less rights. Not that I'm complaining. I worked my butt off for the pass three years to make this a multi-billion company. I'm not going to let anyone, try to take what is mine.