𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

When in doubt refer back to the good times 

and then compare them to the present.

Author

The pounding in my head, was the first sign of me waking up, the blasted sun in my face- which added to the headache was second and lastly the blasted alarm clock that is doing less helping and more banging

The pounding in my head, was the first sign of me waking up, the blasted sun in my face- which added to the headache was second and lastly the blasted alarm clock that is doing less helping and more banging. I groan and shoot off my bed, which in hindsight was not the best course of action, considering all it did was make me want to vomit. 

I kick off the bloody comforter and made way to the bathroom, but before I stepping another time, I caught sight of a bowl and a pained smile came across my face before I am on the ground and emptying the contents of last night, or maybe its this morning. I don't really care.

I get up and walk towards my bathroom, the bowl in hand. I wash my hands and brush my teeth, before emptying the contents of the object into the sink and the washing down whatever residue.

I go to my shower and open the pipe, fulling up the translucent blue bowl, placing some soap in it, closing the pipe and leaving it there.

Walking back into my bedroom, my eyes are on the carpet, but my ears pickup the sound of a WhatsApp notification, walking towards the sound,  I stop short when I see him.

But it's only for a second, before I am walking again, hopefully my reaction-AH, NO! If I say it like that, I would be admitting to myself, that he can get a reaction out of me. But, I was grown to speak my mind and I've never been one to lie, especially to myself, even though that is what I'm probably doing right now. Ugh, this man, he's got my priorities out of wack.

He's had your priorities out of wack since you were seventeen.

Stai zitto!

{Shut up!}

"Don't do that." his annoyingly rough, mesmerizing voice, is getting on my nerves.

I reach for my phone and unlock it, using my thumb and then proceed to put in the five circle long pattern to open WhatsApp.

My bee; Take the Advil on a full stomach, love.

There is that smile again.My eyes connect with the bottle of water and the bottle of my saviour.

Me; Thank you!

My bee;  Np:)

I rest down my phone, grabbed the two bottles and then turn on my heel to go make some breakfast.

Before I could make it out of the room, I am grabbed by my upper arm and pulled towards the human I hoped to ignore today, tomorrow and hopefully the rest of my life.

Throwing my legs over his lap, I am now being treated like a newborn. Great.

I bring my pointer and middle finger to the right side of my head and rub, what I hope is soothing circles.