𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

Author's Note~

I know I said this before, but this book will NOT have smut in it. There will be NO detailed sex.

And if a book is MATURE, that does not necessarily mean that it has Smut in it. It just means it has Violence or Crude Language or even Self Harm themes. This book should be rated MATURE, but I haven't changed it yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He didn't come home.

I sat on that chair, with a bucket of ice-cream, waiting. Literally counting every second that went by but he never showed up.

I fell asleep around eleven, woke up on the chair at three in the morning. Still, he wasn't there. I called his phone several times after that, cause I was getting anxious. What if something happened to him.

He's a Mafia Boss, Adaeze. That thought, was the only thing sought of comforting me, but still. He never answered, not one of them.

It's Saturday, so I decided to work from home. Right now, I'm looking through the monthly report of Customer Service. I'll need to bring in a few people and figure out why their has been complaints of unprofessionalism. I make a note to bring them in.

I go on to the financial report and I'm glad to see that we made thirty-five million dollars more that last year.

After reading some emails, I rest down my laptop and took a shower, coming out of the shower, I wrap the towel around my body, while looking through my wardrobe.

I change into my outfit and then make my way to the built in gym. On my way there, I called Ysabella and asked if she had seen Domenico for they day. She said no. 

What if he. . .? I shake the thought away, he wouldn't do that, right. Right? The man that bought me chocolates just to see me, no he wouldn't do that. Or would he?

Wouldn't blame him, if he did. Besides, it's not like it would be the first time?

Opening the glass door with my hand print, I step in and I'm hit with cold air, on my already cool skin. I made my way over to the AC controls, I turn it off and then turn on the fans.