𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

"Who's the unlucky person?" I glare at Leandro and Remi

"Who's the unlucky person?" I glare at Leandro and Remi. It's 7:45 p.m.. I should have been in my house, with my beautiful wife preparing to go out, to some charity event. Not in this room, with some bloodied asshole- who's tied up and these two Homo Sapiens.

"Her name is Ariana Romano, also known as Yulia Markov. She's an assassin, but not just anyone could hire her. In fact, she's only allowed to kill for one person. Nikita Sokolov." I silently groan. Why? Why now? Couldn't they tell me this after? Or never?

Leandro is glaring at her, like he wants her dead. But, there's something else there. I bite my lip and look between both of them. They don't look alike, so they're possibly not related. I narrow my eyes and ask, "Why am I here then? Torture her. Extract information. Then put a bullet in her head. Do it in front of some of our people, a good few. Let the word spread, so they'll know to rethink whatever half baked plan, they've got going on."

I walk out of the room and made a gesture for Leandro to follow me. "Speak."

"She got into my room and planted something." He answers, disinterest seeping through his voice. I keep my face straight waiting for him to elaborate.

"Ysa found it and here we are." With that, I pull out my gun and aimed it at his throat. Dead center. My finger light on the trigger I look at him a sneer on my face.

"Did you sleep with her?" I ask referring to the woman tied up and currently being tortured. He looks like he wants to make a snarky comment, but hold it in and look between me and the gun.

"I really don't want to get shot by one of you again." That's not the, 'No' I was looking for. "No I didn't sleep with her, bastardo-" He looks at me confused for a moment before something crosses his face and smiles at me.

If you shoot him now, Ysa would get over it.

No she wouldn't.

Your right.

I move the gun away from his throat and walk away.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

"Good evening, my little chocolate thief. Sorry for being la-" I stop short when I bring my gaze up from my phone and take sight of the beauty in front me.

She's really beautiful. She smiles up at me and then look back at the mirror. "I know. But thank you." I clear my throat and walk towards her, a dark blue rectangle box in my right hand. She finishes putting on her nose piercing and then she turns towards me, with wide grey eyes, which soon trickled down to the box. She shoots me a questioning look before taking the box out of my hand and moving towards the bed, sitting on the edge of it.

She crosses her feet, which are adorned in rose gold heels. She looks at the bottom of the box, before peaking at me and then opening the thing.

At first her eyebrows scrunch, in what I think is confusion, her eyes darting between me and the box, before she seems to go into a thinking space. "It's not my birthday or any anniversary. What's this?" She tilts her head, to the right and scrunches her noes after the statement.