𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

What's one way to hurt the person, you care about most?

The answer: Ignorance.

Author

I'm going to hurt something

Well, someone, if this little brat don't behave herself.

Clang!

I exit the second level and continued walking. The noise caused everyone in the vicinity to look at us, but I pay the no mind.

It wouldn't be the first time, they saw me dragging Ysa down those steps and it sure as hell won't be the last.

I suddenly grunt, before pulling her in front of me. She looks up at me and bat her eyelashes before asking, "What?"

I bring my forearm in front of her face. "What?" I mock her. She glares at my arm and the me.

"Did you just bite me farfalla?" She looks into my eyes then proceed to nod her head, while simultaneously saying, 'nooooooooooooo.'

I grab her arm and continue on to my room. Scanning my fingerprint and eye, the door opens and I push her in and then follow close behind her, closing the door to which it automatically locks itself.

She hastily walks towards the other side of the room, her hands behind her back and her chin up.

If you want to play that game, farfalla. Let's play.

I walk towards her, while undoing my cuff links, she tries to run, but I grab her upper arm and push her back against the wall.

I level my head to her's and smile. "You're a pain in my ass, girl." I drop my left hand to her waist and hold it securely. She looks up at me and her bottom lip goes up a little. Before going up on her toes.

"That's your own fault." She brings her lips to my cheek and ever so lightly grazes pass it and moved up to my left ear. "I told you to leave me alone." She whispers, before going back to her previous position.

Her eyes go all around my room, as she tries to take in what she's seeing. I let her go and she wanders about, touching stuff. Contaminating stuff.

I lay on my bed and watch her. She turns around a full blown smile is on her face.

"You kept it." In her right hand she's holding up a gold butterfly necklace.

" In her right hand she's holding up a gold butterfly necklace