𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Warning: Dual Point of View!

Who knew men, could be so disgusting? I did, that's who.

But seriously, the heights some men would go too, to get what they want, is nothing short of disturbing.

I get wanting to be obsessed or really, really possessive, over something or someone. But come on, their is healthy way to do things and a toxic way to do things.

I like doing things healthy, but with a hint of toxicity.

So, that's what I'm doing now. Literally stalking, my own wife.

I found her Instagram and it's nothing short of, exquisite beauty on there. Like, WOW. My wife's hot.

She's so fucking beautiful. Especially in that that thing she called a bathing suit.

I really hit the Jackpot, ladies, gentlemen and non-binary folks.

No wonder she has twenty-four million, five hundred and ten thousand, six hundred and four and counting, followers.

She's absolutely breathtaking, if you ask me.

And to think she's now friends- best friends, with my men killing, friend needing, justice giving sister.

Now, that I think about it she and Leandro, would make a great couple. Once the bastard, never hurts my baby sister, I'm cool. But they need to figure their shit out. ASAP.

Anywho, back to Adaeze. Have I mentioned how beautiful, that Trini-Italian is? Like, come on man, I wouldn't mind those genes in my bloodline. I don't know if it's those grey eyes or that lovely dark skin, but she had me entranced, since the moment I saw her.

Then, she has the audacity to tell me, that she only wants to be friends, for now. Can you believe it? I let that tiny, yet curvaceous woman, boss me around, but it's fine. Only for Adae-

"Shut the fuck up!" I gritted out, at the pathetic excuse of a human being, dangling from the ceiling, of the torture room.

This asshole, just interrupted my private thinking time, about Adaeze.

Adaeze. Let's hurry this up, so I can see that woman.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*

"Vieni a pulire questa merda!" I ordered, wiping the blood off my hands. I'll have to scrub my body, for hours to get that, disgusting thing's blood off me. Deceased, disgusting thing, but oh well. {Come and clean up this shit!}

Walking out of the room, I hit the shower, in my office. Scalding hot water, hit my body and I hiss. Turning down the temperature, I scrub and wash all the blood off of me. After that, I exit the shower and dry my skin.