𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Since you parents were obviously so busy, how about I teach you 

what NO, really means. 

Author♡

Connecting his face, with my elbow, I stomp on his right foot, then backhanded him

Grabbing his face, I level it with mine, before I punched him. He went down groaning. 

My God, if you can't take it, don't ask for it.

Stooping down, with my legs apart and my hands between them, I look at this man with absolute disgust, written all over my face.

Can't a girl get a drink anymore? Without being harassed.

"You know, Ty. Can I call you Ty? I'm going to call you Ty. There is nothing wrong with admiring a beautiful woman, but it's the 21st century. We shouldn't be putting hands on the womenfolk, but to my utter displeasure we and when I say we, I mean you and every other pathetic excuse of a human being, still do." 

Tsking, I run my right index finger along his left cheek. I pout, trying to turn my face into a more sympathetic one. Looking back into his brown eyes, I sigh.

"Why do such pretty eyes, have to be wasted on such an ugly man? Hmmm? Anyway, I'm going to let you off on a warning, now Ty. Don't make me regret it."

Patting his cheek, a little to forcefully, I return to my full height and let a little smile appear on my face.

"What are you doing here Leandro? Don't you have some dead body to go cut up or something?" I turn around and thanks to eleven, almost twelve years of knowing this man, I am not knocked away by his dark green eyes, that seem to always darken when I look his way and his hair, that always look messy, even when he brushes it, to perfection.

He looks at me, with that face, that tells me he's studying me. His gaze lazily leaves my eyes, the runs down my neck, to my shoulders, then my boobs, before dropping to my stomach, that has been coming out a bit lately- his tongue swiped his bottom lip, before continuing down to my legs then back up.

During all of this I was tense, I started to feel hot and even though I had no reason too. Dirty.

This is my brother's best friend.

Of course Domenico knows of my crush on him, he'd know about it before even I did. But he never excluded me from anything, even knowing that I did. All he told me was that he was always there, if I needed anything and that he would kill anyone for hurting me. 

He told me if I ever did pursue anything with Leandro, to make sure I was happy with that decision.

Of course he also said, that he wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet in his best friend's head if he ever hurt me, but that's big brother talk.