𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

"Let's get to know each other. You, me. Me, you. Let's dive into this sea, apart and come out united."

I arrived at this over sized house, approximately twenty minutes ago and now I'm just sitting in the front seat off my ridiculously expensive Ashton Martin

I've had a crush on that insanely, otherworldly beautiful woman in that house, for as long as I could remember

I've had a crush on that insanely, otherworldly beautiful woman in that house, for as long as I could remember. Now she's my wife, honestly never thought that would happen. Honestly, if it was up to me, she would have stayed as far from this side of the world.

The Underground. The Underworld. The Mafia World. The Crime World. Whatever you'd like to call it, it messes you up. But their isn't really anything you can do about it. I was born into this world and I would die in it.

The Costa Ricci's Mafia is over one hundred and fifty years old. One of the original Mafia/Crime families that still exist today. It started out with eight of us and it slowly dwindled down from there. Now only four of the original families remain.

There has been rumors that heirs, were smuggled away, before their Mafia was destroyed, their property taken away, money gone, power gone, authority gone.

There was a time, when the Crime world, wanted the world for themselves- ourselves. Some of us still do.

The thing is, Crime lords such as myself, will always seek world domination. Of course we could easily, whisper a few words here and there. One country targets another, thinking it's their idea, when it's really all ours.

All of this strategically planned out, so that we don't have to lose unnecessary amounts of money. Why lose resources, when you could deplete others.

So, in reality, they would be fighting the war for us and when they are good and weakened, the Underworld swoops in and take over.

Easy to say, very hard to execute.

But, with Adaeze, she's unpredictable. No matter how many strategies, I go through, none of them will work, since I never know what she's going to do next.