𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

It's my life, so give your opinions and your 'guidance', but don't come at me,

when I choose to ignore it.

Author

Balls are the worse

Balls are the worse. You know what's even better that balls? Mafia meetings.

Imagine being in a room with your allies, who aren't really your allies and your enemies, that could become your allies, not once, not twice but three times a fucking year.

Like why the fuck, do I need to see those assholes, so much?

And then if there's a Gala or some other event, that just needs my presence, I also have to be there. Don't these people have lives? Or is that their lives are that boring, that they have to resort to trying to live through others?

How did my father, never mind my grandfather, handle this shit?

Flicking the invitation aside, I lean back on my chair and let out a tired groan. Rubbing my eyelids, with my middle and thumb finger, I sigh.

I am in desperate need of a vacat-

"Capo, sei qui?"

{Boss, you in here?}

"Si, Elio. Come posso aiutarti?"

{Yes, Elio. How may I help you?}

"Perché è così buio qui dentro, capo? Capisco che ti piaccia il buio, ma questo è un po' esagerato, non credi."

{Why is it so dark in here, boss? I get that you like the dark, but this is a little over the top, don't you think.}

I groan, before I snapped. "Elio, can you tell me, why you have chosen to piss me the fuck off, this hot evening?"

He flick on the light and I let out a hiss, when it connects with my eyes. Blinking a couple times, I glared at they, who just raised their hands.

"Sei fortunato, sei utile." I spat.

{You are lucky, you are useful.}

"Yeah, yeah, I'm lucky, my parents aren't. But, lets not move away from the topic at hand please. I found out what that bitch, was hiding. And let me just say, she would be iconic, if not for her nasty attitude." He tuts, before dropping down on one of the burgundy chairs, I had installed.

"Hmmm?" I know who he's talking about, I just want they, to continue talking.

Before he could start, Leandro comes waltzing in my office, a pissed off expression on his face. Again. I roll my eyes at his behaviour, as he takes a seat and turn my attention back to Elio, who is now looking at Leandro.

Looking at the ceiling of my office, I mouth a, 'My God,' before taking a dried up blue pen and aiming it at his forehead. Once that has successfully gotten his attention, he turns his attention back to me, while rubbing where the pen landed.