𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

People can change- I suppose. Doesn't mean it would be for the better.

Truth is some people only change when they need something.

That's not love- it's manipulation.

Author

Important Author's Note at the end. Please read!!!

 Please read!!!

*.*.*.*.*.*

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐀𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞

Being able to call this woman, mine- was the third best thing in my life. I only allowed myself two years, but it was worth everything.

When she said yes, to being my girlfriend, when she said yes to being with, me, of ALL people. When she accepted me and loved me for all that I was. That was number 1. And it will always be number one.

She accepted every-broken-piece, of me. She was there when I had no one. No one to protect, comfort and love me. No one did it better than her and when I realized that my time was slowly trickling by- to be with her. I caved. I packed up my shit and I ran. Why? Because that's what I do. I run.

Seeing her now, I realize that the damage I thought I made- was nowhere close to the damage that I actually made and I suppose it would have made me want to get down on my knees and beg for her forgiveness, but I'm done begging women, even her- for anything.

So, me leaving may have hurt her- but it pained me to the depths of my fractured soul.

*.*.*.*.*.*

"Tá mé chun tú a thógáil anuas agus ansin do wounds a ghlanadh agus beidh tú a choinneáil do bhéal dúnta."

{I am going to take you down and then clean your wounds and you will keep your mouth shut.}