➪TWENTY FOUR

"Right this way, Miss

"Right this way, Miss. Mr. Rianchi is expecting you. Your name is Sienna Cousy, correct?" The lady dressed in cute formal clothes asks me. She was sitting at the front desk of this large office building when I first arrived and now she is directing me towards the large glass elevators.

I nod to her and she gives me a small and assuring smile before pressing the button. "There will be someone waiting for you at your next stop, they will direct you to Mr. Rianchi, have a nice day". The elevator doors open and I step inside.

Wow. This is even nicer than the elevators at Nicco's penthouse. Although all around is glass, the keypad is black with small golden buttons to press. At the top of the keypad there is 'Rianchi Corporations'. The letters are written in cursive, something similar to the letters on top of his restaurants building, but not quite.

I didn't even realize that this was a corporations office. It's a bit different than the one I've seen before. This one looks very new and fresh. It smells fresh, the floors are freshly polished, and there isn't a speck on the walls surrounding this place.

The glass doors shoot me up before coming to a complete stop. The elevator makes a small dinging sound as the doors come open and I am faced with a face I've never seen before.

The man is tall, tanned skin, brown hair, and brown eyes. He stands with his hands behind his back, sort of like how Hudson does when he's waiting out by his car.

"Hello Miss. Mr. Rianchi is right this way" he waits for me to step off of the elevator before he starts to walk, guiding me down the hallway. He stops me in front of an office and knocks twice before I can hear Nicco's voice on the other side. He pushes the doors open and the first thing I see is Nicco sitting behind a black wooden desk, papers scattered all around, his elbow pressed against the top, and glasses?

I've never witnessed a sexier sight. But glasses for Nicco? I had no clue he needed those.

Nicco looks from the series of papers on his desk and at me, a small smile forming.

"Thank you, Alexander" Nicco looks over at the man. Alexander gives him a small nod before stepping away as I make my way inside of the office.

"Hey baby. How are you?" Nicco asks as he stands up from his desk, adjusting his shirt before walking towards me. His hands go directly to my waist where he squeezes me gently. He presses a small kiss to my cheek before pulling back and waiting for my response.

I smile gently. "I'm great, how are you?".

He raises an eyebrow as he looks into my eyes. "Great? What made you feel so great? Were you thinking about me?". He turns to go back to his desk where he sits down and grabs a pen.

"A great day at work. We didn't have much costumers so today was very light. Plus I got a visitor" the moment the word visitor escapes my mouth Nicco lifts his head to look at me.