Chapter Thirty One

Neither woman seeing much of it though as they both fell asleep feeling safe in the other's embrace.

The two women were rudely awakened by Stefania's alarm at 7:30am. She reached over to the bedside table turning it off and rolled back pulling Danielle in close to her again. She took in a deep breath inhaling Danielle's scent. She realised, in this moment that she wanted to wake up like this for the rest of her life. She wanted the little blonde American to be the first thing she saw in the morning and the last thing she saw at night. She began to wonder what was happening to her. Why had this girl turned her world upside down so quickly?! Whatever it was, she liked it and she was pretty sure Danielle felt the same. She got lost in the moment just staring at the gorgeous girl in her arms. She brushed some loose hair from Danielle's face and placed a soft, gentle kiss on to the end of her nose. Danielle started to stir at this but wasn't ready to waken fully yet. Instead, she buried her face into the crook of Stefania's neck and groaned.

"Bambina, come on. We need to get up. It's Monday morning." Stefania said peppering kisses over Danielle's face. "Nooooo, just 5 more minutes" Danielle whined. "Ok Bella. But only 5 minutes" 10 minutes later and Stefania climbed out of bed dragging the duvet from a very naked Danielle. She couldn't help but stare. The blonde looked like she'd been carved by gods. Muscles in all the right places and a washboard stomach. Danielle looked up, blue eyes meeting brown as she smirked and said "Stefania I'm pretty sure I can see you drooling from here. I take it you see something you like?" "Oh Danielle, you have no idea just exactly how much I like what I see!" Stefania replied crawling back up the bed trailing kisses up Danielle's body as she went. Eventually arriving at her face. She pressed their lips together, swiftly slipping her tongue into Danielle's mouth. Danielle allowing Stefania to dominate for a couple of minutes before catching Stefania unawares and flipping them over. She was now in the position of control and took charge of the situation. She crashed her lips into Stefania giving her a full on passionate kiss before standing up and going in to the bathroom leaving Stefania breathless, speechless and wondering what just happened. She came out again 5 minutes later and quickly changed in to her gym gear. "Danielle... if getting hot and sweaty is what you want to do, I can help with that and you wouldn't need to wear any of those clothes" Stefania said in a seductively husky voice. "Hmmm, please don't tempt me... I need to go for a run every day though. So it's up to you. I can go now and be back in time for breakfast. Or... I can go tonight after dinner and miss out on spending quality time with you?" She said as she looked at the brunette with a knowing smirk on her face as she threw her running shoes on. "Urgh, ok, ok. Go now then!" Stefania pouted. Danielle turned towards the door before Stefania spoke again "but Danielle... tonight you're all mine!" "Ha, only if you find all those buttons you ripped off my shirt last night. Or you go buy me a new shirt. One or the other" Danielle winked as she walked out the door. "Dio mio. Questa donna sarà la mia morte!" Stefania groaned as the door closed behind Danielle.

40 minutes later, Danielle was finished her workout in the hotel gym. She was in desperate need of a shower and some breakfast. She stepped into the elevator to be met with Caterina, Chandra and Stefania. "Oh, hey" Danielle smiled as she stepped through the doors. "Hi" "Morning" she heard from Chandra and Caterina but her eyes were locked with the caramel gaze of the brunette stood at the back of the elevator. Stefania could not take her eyes off Danielle or the beads of sweat running down her chest and disappearing into her sports bra. She bit her lip whilst trying to control the butterflies in her stomach. Danielle could see the effect she was having on Stefania though so decided to play a little. She reached over to press the button for her floor and flexed her muscles as she did. She then moved back and stood behind Stefania. Danielle could see that Chandra and Cat were deep in discussion looking at something on Chandra's phone. This was her chance to be a little devious. She slid closer to Stefania placing her hands on her hips and pulling her in close. She squeezed her ass and slid her hand down between Stefania's legs from behind. She tickled her finger along the seam of the brunettes jeans teasing her as she brushed the hair from her neck and placed a kiss where her neck meets her shoulder. She could see the goosebumps visible on Stefania's skin and heard her breath hitch in her throat. Just as Stefania started to grind her ass against Danielle's front, the elevator bell dinged and the doors slid open on the restaurant floor. Danielle subtly tapped Stefania's ass and nudged her forward. "Enjoy breakfast" Danielle smirked as the 3 women made their way off the elevator. Chandra stopped the doors with her arm though and said "are you not joining us Danielle?" "Oh, not right now. I need to go shower first" Danielle laughed. "Save me a seat though, I'll be 20 minutes."