Chapter Fifty Nine

A/N - this chapter starts off in quite a dark place. Please skip it if you could be triggered by strong emotions and/or rough sex.

She pushed her so her back was against the wall and their lips connected in a bruising, angry kiss.

Hands wandered over every inch of each other's bodies. Danielle wasted no time in opening the button on Stefania's trousers and stuck her hand in. She went hard and fast and it took Stefania by surprise. "Bam... ah... bambina... slow down" she panted out but Danielle was too lost, she continued until she felt the Italian come undone dripping down her hand. "Bed. Now" she growled as she threw the brunette on top of the bed. "Clothes off" she ordered as she turned and walked to the closet. Stefania was a little concerned by how cold Danielle was being but was also seriously turned on by the dominance she was displaying.

Danielle returned a minute later wearing their friend the strap on. Her eyes were dark with lust. It was a look Stefania hadn't seen before. It scared her but also excited her a little too. Her heart was racing but she let Danielle continue. Danielle crawled on top of her girlfriend, kissing her hard. She was powerful and possessive. It was a side to her that was new to Stefania. The blonde didn't waste any time on foreplay. Instead she grabbed for the lube and slammed into Stefania hard. It caused Stefania to let out a gasp mixed with pain, shock and wonderment. Danielle didn't stop, she kept going at a hard and fast pace. She was sucking and biting every bit of flesh she could get her mouth to as her hands grabbed and pulled at Stefania's breasts. Stefania reached out to pull Danielle up for a kiss but her hands were quickly pinned above her head with Danielle's strong hands creating a tight grip round the Italian's wrists. "You're mine Stefania. Do you understand that?" Danielle whisper growled as she continued her thrusts. Sweat was now beginning to build on both their bodies. "You're mine! Mine! You're mine and no one else's. You're mine and I'm yours!" Once again her lips attacked Stefania's body as she drove the strap as deep into her girlfriend as she could.

Stefania could feel herself building up but it wasn't pleasurable - she could see a carnal side to Danielle and whilst she enjoyed the dominance, she didn't like the coldness radiating from her girlfriend. She could feel her walls begging to tighten and she tried to tell Danielle but her words got caught in her throat as she hit her high with a deep growl. Danielle had also hit her high as she lay on top of Stefania panting and shaking. She took a couple of minutes to come to and when she did, she was aware of her surroundings. She could see the bruises beginning to form on Stefania's wrists where she had been gripping her and she could see the purple welts from where she had bit and sucked a little too hard.

She panicked. She pulled out of Stefania quickly and shot off the bed. She walked backwards until her back hit the wall and she slid down it. She pulled her knees to her chest and couldn't stop the tears from spilling out her eyes. Stefania was quick to rush to her girlfriend's side. "Hey, hey Bambina. What's the matter. What just happened? Why were you so distant?" Danielle couldn't answer. She stood up to remove the strap and stopped when she looked at the bed. Her eyes were wide with fear as she turned to Stefania sobbing as she said "baby, I'm so sorry. I've hurt you. You're bleeding. I can't believe I've done this. I'm broken Stef. You don't deserve me" She grabbed her leggings and sports bra and locked herself in the bathroom. "Danielle, Bambina. Come on. Open the door. You are not broken do you hear me. I'm fine. It's just a little spotting from the strap being a little wide that's all. You've not hurt me. I promise. Please come out the bathroom." She heard the door click as it unlocked but Danielle appeared dressed ready for a run. "I have to run. I can't stand what I've done to you. I'm damaged Stef and you deserve way better."