Chapter Fifty Three

After saying goodbyes and promising to keep in touch over the next few days Danielle & Stefania waved them off before walking the short distance to their hotel.

The two women walked hand in hand with Danielle carrying their luggage to their hotel. It wasn't far from the station so they were there in no time. Danielle had managed to book a suite at the Waldorf Astoria with a view of the Castle. As they approached the reception desk, Danielle was glad to see a familiar face. "Hello Ms Savre, welcome back. It's been a while since we've seen you in our hotel" the concierge smiled. She kept her eye contact a little too long for Stefania's liking though. "Hi Victoria, yes it has been a long time. Nice to see a familiar face though. How have you been?" Danielle asked smiling back at the woman behind the desk. "Yeah things have been good thank you. We've renovated a little bit since you were last here. The pool has been extended, we've added a few more spa rooms and the gym has been relocated to make space for the pool and spa. If you want I can get you checked in and then give you a tour so you know where the gym is. I know how you like to get in a late night swim and early morning workout." Victoria said biting her lip slightly. "Oh... Uh... thank you, but that won't be necessary. Not tonight. We're pretty tired so I think we'll just crash when we get up to the room" Danielle blushed, reaching for Stefania's hand. "Oh, right, of course. Sorry I didn't realise the booking was for two. Well if you change your mind, I'd be happy to show you both round and let you see the changes we've made" Victoria flushed with embarrassment. "Ok, so you're in the Alexander Graham Bell Suite with Castle View. Would you like me to get a bellboy to show you the way?" Victoria asked handing Danielle the 2 key cards. "No you're good, I've stayed in that suite a couple times. I know my way. Thank you Victoria" Danielle smiled pulling Stefania by the hand towards the elevator.

Once they were in the elevator and away from Victoria, Stefania took a breath to speak but Danielle cut her off with a kiss. "Hmmm, nicely done Savre, but we're not done with this conversation" the Italian warned as she slapped Danielle's butt getting off the elevator. "Well, ok, we can talk about it and you can get mad at me for it... or we can both be happy by having hot hot sex all over this incredibly indulgent suite" Danielle smirked as she opened the door. Stefania was taken aback by the scene before her. It was one of the most beautiful suites she had ever been in. She walked through, eyes wide and mouth open. "Bambina this is gorgeous. Did you organise this too?" She asked spotting a champagne bottle in ice with a tray of strawberries. "Oh there's a note. Oh wait, you should phone reception, it's not for us. It's for someone called George." The Italian shrugged handing the note to the American.

Welcome back George,
Please enjoy this treat from me to you.
I hope we get a chance to catch up when you're here.
See you soon,
V x

Danielle's eyes were wide and her cheeks were flushed. "Uh... Baby, this is for me. I'm George." She said with a sheepish grin. "Ok Danielle, start talking right now..." "but babbyyyy, I thought we were going to have really hot sex." Danielle groaned. "Oh we are Danielle. But first you're going to tell me everything about little miss pant suit downstairs and then I'm going to have such hot sex with you in every inch of this suite that you're going to forget everything, including your own name. The only thing you will remember is that you're mine, and no one else's! Now get talking"

"Sweet Jesus, Baby please don't tease. Let's just get on it right now", Danielle said moving towards the brunette. "Nuh uh, spill. She was practically undressing you with her eyes." The Italian smirked moving backwards away from Danielle, heading towards the bedroom. "Why worry about her eyes though when my own hands are very willing to undress me for you..." Danielle whispered seductively as she dropped her leather jacket from her shoulders and started unbuttoning her shirt, still walking towards Stefania. "Danielle come on, I'm serious" Stefania sighed but never taking her eyes off Danielle. "Ok, ok, come here then" Danielle said holding her hand out for Stefania and climbing on the bed pulling her up so they were both leaning against the head board. "You know about my past. I was messed up for a really long time. Before I met Graham, I didn't commit to anything longer than one or two nights. A weekend at an absolute push. I used to fly in and out of Edinburgh a lot and would always stay here. I quickly caught Victoria's eye and she made no secret of it. I bumped in to her one night out in a bar and we ended up going back to her place. After that, whenever I stayed here, she would provide some... stress relief let's say. She'd always let me into the gym or the pool after hours. There's nothing in it though Stef, it was just sex. Rough, messy sex. There were no feelings involved whatsoever." Danielle said pulling Stefania closer to her, placing a kiss on the brunette's temple. "Ok, so what's with the George thing?" Stefania asked lacing her hand with her girlfriend. "Oh that's stupid. One night we were lying in bed and she asked where I was from. So I told her Seattle and she asked what state that was in. When I told her it was in Washington she was like - Oh like George? - and it's just a stupid nickname from then. I promise you babe, you've absolutely nothing to worry about. We've never even had a date. Now can you please come here so I can kiss you properly" she smirked lifting the Italian on to her lap as she stretched up and connected their lips. "Hmmm, now you said something about a lot of hot, sexy sex no?" She asked with a grin. "Sì bella, I did. But, do you mind if we just get into this beautiful big bed and snuggle?" "Of course baby, if that's what you want? I'll just go get rid of the champagne and strawberries and I'll be back in 30 seconds." "No wait! Bambina! There's no point wasting good things. Bring those here right now and feel free to feed them to me" she winked. Danielle turned on her heel and skipped back. "Ok, ok, let's get changed first." She unpacked their luggage and the two women quickly got washed up and into bed... naked of course.