Henry

Chapter 3

JJ's POV

"What's a matter J?" Spence asks which makes me wanna cry even more than I already do.
"It's Henry," I say and start crying my eyes out.
"JJ what happened to Henry?" Reid asks.
"I don't know! After you called he asked if he could come and I said no, it was just gonna be you and me. Then he left to go and play with his toys and when I went to go check on him he was lying on the floor unconscious!" By this point my shirt was soaked with tears and my makeup was smeared all over my face.
"Ok did you call an ambulance?" He asks and I can tell he's on the verge of tears too.
"Yes they said their on their way."
"Ok Morgan and I will be right there," he says and hangs up.
I run back into Henry's room where my little ball of joy lies unconscious on the ground. I check his pulse with a shaky hand and what I feel make me cry harder then I've ever cried before.

Reid's POV

"Morgan! We need to go to JJ's house NOW!" I yell at him.
"Why what happened?" He asks running out and quickly throwing on his coat and his black converse.
"Henry is unconscious and JJ doesn't know what happened to him!" I say practically crying.

We race to JJ's house,sirens blaring and swerving around traffic. As we screech to a hult in JJ's driveway. I run up to the door not even shutting off the SUV first!
"JJ!" I yell as soon as I open the door.
"Upstairs," she yells through sobs.

I race up the steps taking four at a time and almost tripping several times. Morgan's right at my heels the whole time. We finally make it to Henry's unconcsious body after what seems like hours but really only minutes. She looks up at me with makeup smeared all over her face and her cheeks stained with tears, but in my eyes she looks like an angel.

"WHY ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE?! HELP ME SPENCER!" She screams at me through her tears.
"Shhhhh....... It's alright blondie," Morgan says wrapping her in a hug.
"NO IT'S NOT ALRIGHT MY SON IS PROBABLY DIEING RIGHT NOW AND YOU TWO ARE JUST STANDING THERE!" She screams at him trying to get out of his grasp but failing to do so.

The paramedics finally get here and JJ steps back hesitantly. They load Henry onto a stretcher and take him away.
"Come on JJ," I say soothingly taking her hand.
"I'm sorry g-guys I'm just s-s-so stressed and up-upset right now," she says trying to hold back more tears from falling.
"It's alright," Morgan and I say in unison.

When we get to the hospital we are hit with even more terrible news.
"Henry...."the doctors starts,"Henry..........."
-------------------------------------
A/N
TO BE CONTINUED!!!!! What will happen next? What happened to Henry? Leave your predictions in the comments! Love you guys-lindsay