Loved or Loves?

Spencer's POV

'JJ please come home.' I've sent twenty messages in total. Still no reply. 24:58 have passed since i sent the first message. Yup, she's not replying anytime soon.
"Daddy?" that's the third time Henry has called me that. I don't know why he's calling me that. He knows I'm not his real dad and I've asked him why he's doing it but he just changes the subject. Just like JJ would do if she was uncomfortable.

"Yeah," I respond blankly.
"Why don't you call her?" He suggests.
"I've tried bud. Maybe she just needs some cool off time."
"Can I try?" He asks looking up from his fingers which he hasn't stopped playing with since JJ left.
"Sure. Here." I say handing him the phone and putting it on speaker.
Five rings later Emily answers.
"Hello," she answers with a very modest tone in her voice.
"Hi Aunty Em." He answers with a sad tone in his voice which chips away a little bit more of my heart.
"Hi buddy. Where's Uncle Spencer?"
"Daddy is wight here." he says handing me back my phone.
"Hello?" I ask already knowing what's coming next. Turning it off of speaker I ask her to continue.
"What the hell were you thinking? Cheating on JJ like that. You probably don't even care that she loves you. Sorry let me correct myself loved." When she says that last part it makes me break down in tears. Loved. Loved. She doesn't love you anymore.She doesn't love you anymore. My brain keeps repeating that sentence over and over and over again in my head.
"Will you just tell her I'm sorry and I miss her and I still love her and that Henry is missing her and crying and I'm crying. Tell her I'm crying. I'm crying because I love her. I need her. I miss her. My brain can't think without her. I can't go one more second without her. She needs to come home now. I want her to come home now. Henry wants her to come home now." By the time my heart had said everything it could I was in tears and Henry was too.
"Loves."
"What?" I ask with a shaky breath.
"She still loves you." she repeats.
"I need her to say it so I can believe it." I say hoping it's not a lie.
"I still love you," my other half says.
"Do you really?" I ask hopefully.
"I'll be home soon." And the line goes dead.
<3<><3<><3<><3<><3<><3<><3<><3<><3<><3<><3

DOUBLE UPDATE IN ONE DAY😄!! YAY! Anyways hi guys/girls! I'm sorry I'm evil! I had to put these two guys back together but I couldn't just put them together that easily! I had to throw some heartache in and some heartbreak!! It was a very emotional chapter not just for jJJ Reid and Henry but for me too! to be honest I actually cried writing this chapter!! I know I'm a little baby! Anyways hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!