Pinkie Promise

JJ's POV
I pick up Henry from daycare and drive home. I pull into my driveway and hop out of my seat and unbuckle Henry from his car seat. He jumps out of the SUV and runs into the yard.
"Momma can we play soccer?" He asks in his baby voice.
"Sure buddy!" I say and run and pass him the ball.
"Shoot! Shoot!" I cheer.
He shoots and scores!
"Goooooooooooooooal!" I hear a voice say.
I look over and see the one person I hoped I would never see again. Hotch.
"Oh um, hi Hotch." I say and walk over to give him a hug.
"Uncle Aaron!" Henry cheers and runs over.
"Henry!" Aaron cheers and squats down to give him a hug.
"I missed you lately!" Henry tells Aaron and let's go.
"Me too!"
"Hey bud, me and Uncle Aaron have to talk. Go play soccer for a minute."
"Ok," the little blonde boy mopes.
Once he's out of ear shot Hotch speaks up," JJ what's the real reason you left the BAU? I know about your fight with Spencer but I know that's not the real reason you left. Please tell me. I'm worried about you."
"Aaron can we talk about this when it's more private? My sons right there and all my neighbours could possibly hear us."
"Only if you promise." He says and puts out his pinkie.
"Deal," I say while chuckling and pinkie promising with him.
"Hey Henry lets play soccer!" Hotch says and Henry nods his head vigorously.
And at that moment I realize how much I'm gonna miss my FBI family.