I love you both

Chapter 25

JJ's POV

*One month later*

"REID!" I yell as I lay on the bathroom floor.
"What?! What?!" He exclaims as he rushed into the bathroom.
"I-" I'm cut short when I have to crawl over to the toilet and hurl into the toilet once again.
"Morning sickness again?" He asks.
"No I just ate a dog and I'm barfing it up right now!" I practically yell at him.
"Woah Jadge calm down!"
"No I won't calm down because this is hard! Men don't have to do shit! Woman do everything! We have to carry it in our stomach for at least nine months, we have to breast feed it we have to clean it's ass for 3 years and we have to do so much more ontop of that!" I yell through tears.
"JJ your not doing this alone," he tells me while holding my hair back.
"I'm here too, I'm always going to be here with you Hun. I'm never leaving. We're in this together," Spence tells me and kisses my lips.
"Yuck! When's the last time you've brushed your teeth?" He asks wiping his lips.
"Hey!" I say and smack his chest.
"I'm joking!" He says,"Your still the most beautiful person I've ever seen in my life! Plus your a great kisser!" He says and pecks me on my cheek.
"I love you so so much Spencer Reid!" I say and lye back down onto the floor.
He lyes down beside me and I cuddle into his side. I close my eyes and begin to drift off only to be woken again to rush to the toilet and throw up once again.
How long will this go on for? I ask myself and flush the toilet. I grab some toilet paper and wipe my mouth. I throw it out and lye down next to Spence again.
I put my hand on my belly and Reid rests his hand ontop of mine.
"I love you both," I say and finally fall asleep.