New Member To The Family

Reid's POV
"Jenny!" I yell once I open the door.
"What my little songbird?"
"Seriously?" I glare at her.
"Yes. Now what do you want," she asks now at the bottom of the stairs.
"A kiss."
"Oh, now your talking!" She smirks and wraps her arms around my neck and rests her soft luscious lips on top of mine. I deepen it and press my tongue against her lips and beg for entrance. She allows by opening her mouth and our tongues begin wrestling for dominance. I slowly start to move my hands down to her waist and begin to take it off. She doesn't fight back and we brake apart for seconds so she can get her shirt over her head. We connect again and she's now only in her bra. I reach around a begin to un-clip it when she interrupts.
"We can't!" She says and brakes apart.
"But-" I'm cut off when she continues.
"Henry is still here!" She says and I quickly pick up her shirt and hand it to her ushering her to put it on.
"Anyways that's not all I wanted you for." I add and grab a large cardboard box from behind me. I carefully place it on the counter and ask her to open it. She does as told and carefully opened the top of the box. I watch her face the whole time.

JJ's POV
I open the top of the box and inside is a smaller box. I carefully take it out as Spence moves the box I previously opened. I set it down and once again take of the lid. What's inside makes me gasp and I pick it up. I hold it up to my chest and call Henry down.
"Yes-" He stops mid-sentence and runs over and starts petting the new member of our family.
"Awe! I love it!" I tell spence and kiss him on the lips.
"What do you think of our new puppy little man?" Reid asks Henry.
"I love it! Is it a boy or girl?" He asks eagerly.
"Um I'm not sure actually. Let m-"
"Nooooo! You can check when I'm in bed!" He vocalizes and plugs his ears!
"You have one weird child!"
"We," she says.
"We? I'm not his legal father."
"You can be. All you have to do is go to court and sign some papers." She says looking down at our little puppy and pets it.
"What?" I ask totally shocked.
"You heard me!" She looks up at me and holds my hand. "He loves you! Please! Will was never even a real father to him! You were always a better father! Please Spence! It would mean the world to me! Plus then we don't have to pretend he's your son! Please!" She's now looking at me with those crystal blue eyes filled with hope.
"How could I say no? I love Henry with all my heart! I've always dreamt of having a son like him!"
"Now you don't have to dream!" He says to me and hugs me.
"No I don't," He responds picking him up and wrapping him in a warm hug.
"So let's go play with him." I running into the living room. Spence and Henry run over seconds later and I start 'running' around the coffee table while the little baby chases me.
We all start laughing and playing with the he-she.
This is what I've always dreamt of. This is what a real family is like.