Please

(Pretend Henry is 8!)

Henry's POV
When I was shot in my stomach I thought I was over. I thought I'd never get to see my mom again. I thought I'd never get to see Spencer again. I thought I'd never get to see Stella again. I thought I'd never get to see the team again. I thought I'd never get to grow up. But then I remembered what mom told me to do when I was in my coma. She told me to fight. She told me to never stop fighting until I didn't have the strength to keep going. And that's exactly what I'm going to do.
I find the strength to sit uncomfortably against the wall as I put pressure on my wound. I weakly turn my head in search of a phone. My vision begins to get blurry but I spot one on the table in the hall. I don't know how I'm going to get there, but I know I will.
I move so I'm on one hand while my other hand is still pressuring my wound. I weakly get onto my knees and take a very small crawl towards the table. I take a few more crawls so I am half way to the table. I try to crawl a little bit more but I fall. My hand pressuring my wound slams into my gut and I let out a cry of pain.
"He-Henry?" I hear mom say.
"Ya," I say barely a whisper.
"Pl-Please call," I say as I start to feel light headed.
She quickly gets up and runs over to the phone. I hear three clicks and the faint sound of rings. She puts it on speaker and quickly takes off her shirt. She applies the clothing to my wound as I roll onto my back.
"911. What's you emergency?" The dispatcher says as mom applies more pressure.
"My son and husband were both shot by my ex husband." I hear her respond quickly before I slip into a state of unconsciousness.
Hotch's POV
I rush out the door and flag down the ambulances and police. They rush through the front door as two men rush up the stairs to Reid while two more men rush to Henry's aid.
I pull JJ to her feet and pull her into a tight hug. I hold her there for minutes until the men from upstairs come back down with Spencer on a stretcher. They rush him out to the ambulance and hook him up to life support. Henry is next to be rushed to the other ambulance.
"Come. I'll take you to the hospital," I say as I open the passenger door for her to get in.
I run to the drivers side and take off behind the ambulances. I turn on the lights and siren and push the gas pedal to the floor.
When we get to the hospital JJ jumps out of the car and runs to Henry's ambulance. I see her grab his limp hand all the way into the hospital.
"Ma'am you need to stay here," one of the medics say as they reach the surgery room.
"I love you," I hear her whisper before she removes her hand from his and I take her hand in mine and lead her back to the waiting room.
"I'm going to call the team." I say as I stand up one more time.
She nods her head slightly while wiping her tear stained cheeks with her sleeve.
"Prentiss," Emily answers.
"Hey Em, ugh Reid and Henry have been shot. Their both at the hospital in surgery." I say sadly.
"Oh my god! I'll be right there!" She practically screams into the phone before hanging up.
I call Morgan next telling him what happened before asking him to call Garcia.
"Yeah, sure but why?" He asks a little confused.
"Well to be completely honest, I don't think I can handle her reaction!" I tell him.
"I don't think anyone could. Man that girl has a pair of lungs!" He chuckles.
"Oh ya! Anyways get here as fast as you can get a sobbing Garcia here!" I say and hang up.
I call Rossi and tell him what I told Prentiss and Morgan.
"I'll be there in five!" He says and hangs up.
"JJ," I say in a soothing voice,"The teams on their way. They'll be here shortly."
She nods her head again.
"Can I get you something? Water? Food?"
"No! I just want Spence and Henry!" She snaps and let's her tears flow freely down her cheeks.
*3 Hours Later*
JJ's POV
"Jareau." A tall dark man calls who I'm guessing is the doctor.
"Here!" I say and jump out of my chair.
"I'm so sorry," he says.
"N-no! No please!" I whisper as I fall to my knees.
"No!" I hear Garcia scream.
"JJ please come here." Hotch says.
"Unless you're Spence or Henry no!" I yell at him.
"P-please JJ." I hear him say on the verge of tears.
"No!" I say and run out.
I don't know where I'm going but I just run.  I run and run and run until I come to the park. The park where me and spence had our first kiss. Where we took Henry and played soccer. Where we'd climb trees and watch as people would walk along the path. The park that I wanted to get married in. The park that I will now walk alone in. The park that will always bring me sadness. The park that will always bring memory's flooding back. The park that I won't have the courage to walk through again.
     I sit on a bench and pull my knees up to my chest. I hold them tight and cry. I don't care who sees. I just want my life back.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
HI!!!!!!! Yes I know "wow! You finally updated!" I'm so sorry I had no inspiration! I have started the next chapter and hopefully it will be up soon! On a side note, PLEASE DONT KILL ME!!!!!!!!😭💔