Shoe problems

Reid's POV
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.
"Hello?" I groggily ask the caller.
"Hello Lover Boy!" Garcia squeals into the phone making me pull it away from my ear.
"Hi Garcia," I respond sitting up setting JJ's head in my lap and gently stroking her hair.
"I'm sorry to say that we have a case," she says a little less enthusiastic.
"You'd think criminals would give us one day off!" I sigh.
"We all do, anyways can you guys be here in 20 minutes?"
"We can try but JJ isn't feeling the best." I say as she tiredly sits up and rests her back against the wall.
"Ok well try to be here as soon as possible." She says and ends the phone call.
"We have a case?" The blonde girl asks me and wipes her face with her wrist.
"Yup." I respond and rub her back.
"Dibs on the shower first," she says and grabs her towel.
"Fine, but you get to wake Henry while I feed the dog." I say and close the door behind me.
I walk down the stairs and walk over to the dog. I squat down and she immediately lifts her hind leg for me to rub her belly without opening her eyes.
"You've already figured out the best belly rubber haven't you," I praise her and rub behind her ear.
After several minutes of rubbing Stella I finally decide to feed her.
I walk over to the fridge and grab her moist food. I grab a spoon from the drawer and scoop out a big sized spoonful and put it in her bowl.
"Yuck! How do dogs eat this shit?" I mumble under my breath.
I cut all of it into bite sized chunks and pour a cup of kibble on top.
I call her over and she begins to scarf it down.
I walk back upstairs and open the bathroom door to see JJ quietly singing while drying herself. Her back is turned to me so I take the opportunity to silently grab a brush and begin brushing her long golden locks. I can hear her smile as I put her hair into a ponytail.
"You know all the styles don't you?" She asks turning around smiling ear to ear at me.
"Just practicing for when I grow my hair out!" I peck her on the lips.
"Ok I'm serious, when's the last time you brushed your teeth?" I ask walk to the sink and gurgle some water.
"Right now!" She responds and puts some toothpaste on her toothbrush and begins brushing her teeth.
"Stinky breath or not I still love you." I say and wrap my lanky arms around her waist.
She spits into the sink and rinses her mouth.
I strip down and jump into the shower.

JJ's POV
*5 minutes later*
"Henry bud it's time to get up. Mommy and Spencer have to go to work." I tell the little boy sprawled across his bed.
"Henry come on, I know your awake."
"Two more minutes mommy," he says and pulls his pillow over his head.
I take the time to get his clothes ready. I open his shirt drawer and pull out a shirt that has 'daddy taught me how to ride, but now he can't keep up!' written on it. I pull out some black denim shirts to match.
"Ok Henry you lucky, I gave you five minutes now get up!" I say and pull his sheets and pillow off of him.
"Noooo! I do t want to go to school!" He yells.
"Sorry about your luck, but your still going," I say and drag the tiny body out of bed.
"Uhhhhh!" He moans and mopes over to his clothes.
"Watch," I say and point my finger at him," or you won't be going anywhere but school."
I walk out of his room and go downstairs. Spencer is sitting on the couch watching T.V. He's wearing black skinny jeans and a nice navy blue cardigan with diamond print all over it.
"K you ready?"
"Yup just gotta wait for Henry, he's gonna take the bus today. He's pissed off because he had to get of bed and go to school." I tell him, flop down on the couch and rest my head on his arm.
"Bye mom, bye Spencey!" Henry yells and walks out the front door.
"Ready now?" He asks and smiles.
"Ready!" I say and kiss his lips.
We walk over to the door and I grab my black boots to match my purple blouse and knee length skirt.
Spencer bends down and ties his shoes while I grab the keys and head out to the car.
I wait in the passenger seat for a couple minutes before he walks out of the door, closes it, and locks it.
"Spence your shoe is untied," I tell him once he opens the door.
"I just tied it!" He throws his hands up in the air in frustration.
He bends down and ties it again. He jumps in the drivers seat and we head to work.

Reid's POV
JJ and I walk into the BAU hand in hand. We break apart and she walks towards her desk as I walk towards mine.
"Pretty boy, your shoes untied." Morgan tells me as he walks past me.
JJ lets out a soft chuckle as I grumble underneath my breath. I crouch down for the third time today and tie my shoe once again.
It was a paper work day once again so we all went to our desks and started on our stack of paper work.
*6:45*
"Alright!" Hotch yells as he walks out of his office,"you've all worked hard today, your free to go home."
We all get up to leave before Hotch speaks again,"Reid learn how to tie your shoes." He laughs and gives me a small smirk.
"JJ will you please tie my shoes for me?" I ask her smiling.
"When I said yes to marrying you, I didn't think this would be part of it," She laughs.
"Hey, you love it!" I tell her.
"Not this!" She says finishing, standing up and pecking me on my lips.
"Ready to home and see our crazy dog?" I ask taking her hand.
"Hey! She's not crazy! She's my little fur baby!" She defends playfully hitting my chest.
"Hey you guys do know that we're all still here right?" Rossi asks.
"Yup," I respond glancing over at him.
We all gather into the elevator and wait for the metal doors to open so we can go and see our families.