Emily Part 2

{Emily's POV}

'Emily what are you doing? You're gonna get yourself hurt!' I mentally slap myself. 'Shut up conscious. I'm gonna be fine!'

"The total comes to $127.43" the cashier say.
"Debit please," I respond.
"When your ready."

*Later on*

Rossi's POV

We were just about to eat when I notice my sprinklers turned on in my backyard.
"Guys follow me. Now!" I say quickly.
They all stare at me with confused faces.
"I'll explain when were safe!" I say.
"Morgan grab Henry. Aaron grab Jack and lets go." I whisper shout to all of them. I get onto the ground and start crawling across the floor army style while Morgan and Hotch kneel really low and walk across the floor with a child on their backs. JJ and Spencer crawl across the floor hand in hand.
"Uncle Morgan what are we doing?" I hear Henry whisper in Morgan's ear.
"I don't know buddy but Uncle Rossi is worried so just listen to him and stick with me ok?" He responds.
"Otay," Henry whispers.
Once in the bathroom I lock the door and whisper "Okay, sorry about this. It's just my sprinklers turned on out of the blue and you have to manually turn them on from outside in the shed. I then saw a figure run across the lawn and hide behind one of the bushes so, I'm just trying to keep everyone safe because A: none of us have our guns on us and B: we have children with us...-"
I was cut off by the sound of a deep voice.
"I know your in there, so come out now before I make you come out." The voice says.

{Morgan's POV}

"I know your in there, so come out now before I make you come out."

We sat there in silence trying to convince the person on the other side of the door that no one was in here.

"I know your in there, so come out now before I make you come out."

The door is then kicked down and I immediately jump the person when I here "OWWWW! JESUS MORGAN GET OFF OF ME!" I immediately recognize the voice. Emily!
"EMILY PRENTISS!" Rossi yells.
"WE HAVE CHILDREN WITH US! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?! WE THOUGHT SOMEONE BROKE INTO MY HOUSE AND WAS TRYING TO HURT US!"

"Sorry I was just trying to have fun! I didn't know you had kids with you." She try's to defend herself.

{Penelope's POV}

"Hello?" I yell when I notice everyone is no longer sitting around the table.
"HELLO" I yell even louder.
What the heck, were is everyone? I ask myself.

I text JJ and ask where they all went.

Zzzzzzzz

Oh great! Just with my luck too!

"Baby girl?"

"Oh my god Derek! You scared the living daylights out of me!"

"Sorry sweet cheeks! What were you doing anyways?" He asks me.

"Trying to find all of you," I say pointing to all of my co-workers, Henry and Jack.

"And when I couldn't, I texted JJ and she left her phone on the table soooo the real question is.... Where were you guys? Hmmmm?"

"We were hiding because Aunty Emmy scared us." Jack and Henry say in unison.

"Emily Prentiss! Did you scare my nephews?"

"By accident!" she says raising her hands up in defense.

"Well then you need a punishment! Follow me you little minion!"

"Haha!" Henry and jack start laughing and pointing at Emily," Aunty Emily is in trouble!"

"Watch it you two or you'll be in trouble too!" I say looking back at the boys.

I walk out onto the deck and gaze around the yard.

"Aaha!" I exclaim grabbing her hand and running down the stairs.

"PG what are you going to do with her?" JJ asks me.

"All of you actually!" I say with an evil chuckle. "Now all of you line up on the edge right here."

"Umm ok," they all do as told hesitantly.

"Hold your breath!" I yell.

"Wait wha...-" I cut them all of by pushing them into the pool.

"Ahhhhhh" JJ yells.

"Penelope Garcia!" Derek yells at me," come here!"

"I'm good!"

JJ's POV

"Hold your breath!" Penelope yells at all of us.

"Wait wha....-" but were cut of by Garcia running behind all of us and pushing us into the pool.

"Ahhhhh," I scream.

I open my eyes and see spencer cup my face and kiss me passionately. I smile against his lips and deepen the kiss. Knowing that my lungs can't hold much longer I break the kiss and swim up to the surface for air. Spencer comes up moments later and swoops me out o the water and puts me on his shoulders.

"What are you doing?" I yell in shock.

SPLASH!!

I swim frantically to the surface for air and catch him off guard by tackling him and pulling him under water with me and start wrestling him.

Once I know I've won I swim up and hop out of the pool, pushing Penelope in and then cannonballing back in.

"Jennifer Jareau you suck!" Penelope yells at me.

"Yeah yeah I know. Hey Aaron where are the boys?"

"Right here momma!"Henry says dumping a bucket of water on me.

"Ok children of all ages lets get out and dry off!" Rossi says climbing out of the pool.

"Fine," we all groan.

"Next time bring your swimsuits and we will have a pool party!"

"YAY!" Henry cheers.

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

A/N

Hey guys!! How was this chapter? Did you enjoy it because I know I enjoyed writing it! Creds to @_the_wolfe_ for helping me think of this idea! Love ya! Anyways comment, vote and tell others about my book thanks!! Lindsay!^_^