Goodbye

*SWEARING!*
"STOP!"
"STOP WHAT JJ? STOP LOVING YOU? STOP CARING FOR YOU? STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU EVERY SECOND OF MY LIFE?" Reid yells back at me.
"IF YOU COULD THAT WOULD BE GREAT!" I scream at him.
"Why are you even pissed at me? That would be nice to know!" he asks me calmer.
"BECAUSE YOU CHEATED ON ME!"
"I DIDN'T! SHE KISSED ME IN THE BAR! PLUS, WE WERE BOTH PISS POOR DRUNK!"
"WELL I DIDN'T SEE YOU PULL AWAY! EVEN AFTER I LEFT!"
"HOW WOULD YOU KNOW? IF YOU LEFT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THAT I DID PULL AWAY AND RAN OUT OF THE BAR LOOKING ALL OVER HELLS HALF ACRES FOR YOU!"
"BULL SHIT!" I scream at him grabbing my keys and running to my car.

I start the car and pull out of the driveway.I throw my phone in the passengers seat where I would sit holding Reid's hand as he would drive us to work. I start crying at the thought of all the happy memories we had. Him asking me out, kissing in the water, taking Henry to parks, and watching fireworks on the Fourth of July. Now I don't even know what to do or where to go. The first place that pops into my head is Emily's house. I quickly call Em up.
"Prentiss," she says as she answers the phone.
"Hey Em? Can I uh... Can I co-come ove-over?" I ask through sobs.
"Yeah sure! What's wrong?"
"I'll-I'll explain later."
"Ok I'll order a pizza and call Garcia to come over."
"Ok, thanks." I respond and quickly hang up.
*Beep*
I look over at my phone and see 💋Spence💞.
I unlock my phone and read the message.
'Hey, you forgot Henry. do you want me to drop him off? tell me if so'
'No'
'Y not'
'I don't want him 2 c me cry'
'k bye luv u'
'Whatever'
I lock my phone before he can respond.
*Beep*
Its of course Reid.
'Why do u keep saying that? I didn't cheat on you!'
'Goodbye Reid'
'Are we over?'
I can't type it. My hand is shaking like crazy and I don't want to say it.
'Yes?' he texts again.
'Goodbye' is the last thing I type.