I love you

JJ's POV
"Who's Henry?" The young boy asks.
"My son. My little angel. My life. My pride and joy! Henry Reid!" I tell the blonde haired boy.
"Oh? Was he kidnapped?" The boy asks.
"No he was dead, or at least that's what I was told." I say glaring at him.
"Oh sorry," he responds.
"Yeah but then I found him today, in a café at 7:30pm. Ring a bell?"
"Nope!" He says shrugging his shoulders.
"Henry Reid!" I raise my voice.
"JJ lets take him back to the Bureau and we'll talk to him later," Emily tries to reason.
"Fine, but he sits with me!" I say and take the little boys hand in mine.
|~_~|~_~|
When we reach the BAU I grab ahold of 'Henry's' hand again.
I take him into my office and lock the door before anyone else can enter.
"Listen kid, I know what you've done and everything. Just tell me one thing, if your not Henry Reid then why did you want his things?" I ask the boy in a much calmer tone than before.
"I am him," he whispers.
"Pardon?"
"I am Henry Reid." He says a little louder.
I can't stand it anymore, I burst out into tears.
"Wh-why didn't you t-tell me be-before?" I ask through sobs.
"Because I don't want to be thought of the boy who left his mom for weeks and then decided to steal his fathers stuff. I didn't want to be recognized as that kid who is a liar. And most of all I didn't want to hurt you."
"You'd never be known as that Henry! In my mind you are still my son who I thought about everyday and who I love so much whether or not you left for countless weeks. You'd never be thought of the boy who stole his fathers things, or the boy who's a liar!" I say standing up and wrapping him in a hug.
"And most of all, you'd never hurt me." I say as I rest my chin on his head.
"I love you mommy," he whispers into my chest.
"I love you too baby," I whisper back.
I never want this moment to end.

\~|\~|\~|\~|\~|\~|\~|\~|\~|\~|\~|\~|\~|\~\|~\
Hey guys!! I'm going to end this book in 3 chapters. I will update one more time and then the next time I update will be the final chapter!😭   Comment in the comments saying yes or no you want me to do a sequel. If you do comment yes and a possible title! I will pick my favourite one (or maybe I might make one up) and I will give you credits for it if I start another one! Please please please comment! Love you little brainiacs!