NG4 R6I

*One Month Later*
JJ's POV
It's been a month since Spencer and Henry were pronounced dead.
It's been two weeks since their funeral. I had ordered one stone for the two of them. I didn't want them to be buried in two different places. I had just got home from visiting their grave.
Tears were streaming down my face as I entered what used to be mine and Spencer's room. I haven't packed away his clothes nor Henry's, and I don't plan on it as long as I live. The thing is it doesn't feel right. I mean nothing does, and I'm not talking about them dying. It doesn't feel like their dead. It feels off. Normally when someone dies you feel their presence around you, but with Spencer and Henry it doesn't feel that way. I know I'm wrong but something's not right, and I know it.

Hotch's POV
I was working late at the office, as usual. I stood up and looked towards the bullpen. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a figure walking towards Spencer's desk. I watched as the figure took the photo of Spencer JJ and Henry and open the drawer that he kept his books in. He took out three and walked out.
I opened the door to my office and called after the figure but it just kept walking. I started to run after the person but the elevator doors shut before I could get there.
"Fuck! JJ's going to kill me!" I yell out in frustration.
I quickly run to my office and call the main floor telling them to look for the strange man.
"Agent Hotchner an officer spotted him but he had already sped off." The lady talking to me responded.
"Put that officer on the phone," I say.
"Hello?" A man answers.
"Yes hi. It's Agent Hotchner from floor six. The woman I was just speaking to said you spotted a strange man walking out of the building and getting into a car before driving off," I say.
"Yes," he replies.
"What did the car look like?"
"It was a red Chevrolet truck."
"Did you catch the license plate?"
"Uh actually I did. I wrote it down." The officer says.
"Ok may I have it?" I ask.
"Yes. NG4 R6I" He reads off.
I thank the man and hang up.
I dial Penelope.
"Technical Analyst Penelope Garcia at your service! How may I help you?" She answers out of breath.
"Hi Garcia. I need you to find the owner of a red Chevrolet truck with the license plate number NG4 R6I."
"Ok. That truck belongs to the one and only- OH MY GOD!" She gasps.