Hello Old Pal

*3rd Persons POV*

"NOOO! SPENCER!" Were the last words that he heard before his eyes rolled back in his head and his body went cold.

*Flashback*
JJ's POV

It was a nice night so Spencer Henry and I decided to go out for a walk. We cut through the park and came out onto Douglas Drive, a nice calm street.
It was approximately 8:00 pm on a Sunday night. The air was warm to the touch and there was a nice breeze that would pass through every now and then.
Spence and I were holding hands while Henry walked in front of us.
"I have a question," Spence said.
"Fire away!" I told him.
"You know how I proposed before we got in that fight?" He asks glancing over at me.
"Yes," I respond slowly.
"Well, are we still on for that? Like are we still getting married in the fall?" He asked.
"Well, I don't know. I want to still get married to you. I mean every minute that I'm not with you, I want to be with you even more." I tell him looking down at my feet.
"And every minute I'm not with you, I want to be with you." He tells me and gives me a short kiss on the cheek.
"So... Is that a yes?" He asks.
"Yes! I still want to marry you Spencer Reid" I exclaim.
"Good because I want Spencey to be my daddy!" Henry cheers.
"And I want to be Henry's dad!" Spencer puts Henry on his back and reconnects his hand with mine.
After about five more minutes of walking we walk through the front door of our house.
Henry scampers up the stairs to bed while Spence and I cuddle on the couch and watch Murdoch Mysteries.
*2 Hours Later*
At 10:30 we decide its late enough and go to bed. Reid chases me up the stairs and I flop down on our bed.
Reid walks into the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth when I hear a familiar voice.
"Hello Old Pal!"
"What are you doing here?" Reid asks calmly.
"Oh, you know just came to visit my best friends!" He responds pushing Reid out the door and onto the bed beside me.
"Oh look! The skanks here!" Will laughs pointing his gun at me.
"Will what do you want? We have money, food, whatever. Just tell us and we'll see what we can do." I tell him hoping to sway his mind.
"Shut the fuck up!" He yells at me and hits me in the head with the butt of his gun.
"Now what I want is you! He stole you from me Jenny! And now I'm going to take the only thing he loves from him." Will smiles.
"You don't have to do this you know?" Reid says."I'm sure there are tons of woman out there who want you Will!"
"Wholly shit! You guys don't know how to shut the fuck up do you?" He says aiming the gun at Spencer.
"Now, Jenny I want you to watch this!" He says and aims at Reid's chest.
"NOOO! SPENCER!" I scream as three gun shots are fired.