Chapter 1- First Meetings

* This is my first fic, so there might be errors and stuff, in which case you are free to message or comment... Also, I will be altering the storyline a bit, so please bear that in mind. 

Please do not plagiarise this, I work hard on this. If you want to borrow a plot idea or something like that, please message me first. I also have real life things to do, so, sometimes it might take me some time to respond. 

Also, if you wish to request any oneshots, then again you can message me, and I will see if I can make it.
I know it is boring in the beginning, but I promise it gets better!
This story contains some amount of mature words and swearing,so it would be ideal for all people above 13. If you do not like Xiaolumi, then pls do not come here to spread hate, you can always avoid this story. On that short note, enjoy! ;P*

Lumine POV

"What do you think his reaction will be?" Came an anxious, squeaky voice from nearby. Lumine's eyes focused on a small, floating pet near her, better known as Emergency Food throughout Tevyat. Paimon. "Paimon hopes he is not like that Cloud Retainer, wanting to destroy the entire of Liyue!"

She sighed. "Let's hope not, Paimon. Or Liyue's in a whole lot of trouble." After a bit of a walk, they were finally at Wangshu Inn. Where the last yaksha, one of the adepti, Xiao, was rumored to dwell.

(They go and talk to Verr Goldet, who tells them that usually, Xiao is in the top balcony, where they go)

"Paimon doesn't see anyone here!" Paimon screeched in her usual high-pitched voice. Lumine, without paying attention, walked to the railings, enraptured. 

"To the blind, everything is not as it seems."

Lumine jumped right out of her skin.

(Till now, everything goes according to the story, so I'm skipping to prevent boredom ;P)

Xiao POV

Xiao had disappeared, though turned invisible would be a better phrase. He could still see the tiny pixie stomping her legs and saying, "Urgh! Paimon's peeved! All he does is think about himself! Paimon wants to give him an ugly nickname, but then we might get only cabbages in chests! Bleurgh!" 

Xiao rolled his eyes. He wasn't in the least bothered by the pixie, he had no idea how these crazy rumors about him sprang up. Nay, he was more bothered by the pixie's companion, the young girl. His eyes narrowed in suspicion. She had a gleaming sword strapped to her back, blonde hair, fair skin, and bright golden eyes. She sighed and said, "Frankly, I was expecting that. But let's not judge him too quickly, appearances are usually a facade. Let's go and talk to boss lady again."

Now he was confused, and frowned. She spoke as if from... experience? But who exactly was she?

She seemed... Cosmic to him. She gave off a mysterious aura that even he, an adeptus couldnt understand. Deadly, yet calm. Untamed, yet tamed. Corrupted, yet purified. And it was his duty to keep an eye on corruption.

She was a mystery. Coupled with her wise words, and he made an instant decision. He had to keep a careful eye on her. Until he was certain she was no threat to Liyue.

(I will be uploading the next few chapters within the space of days, since I have them planned out, but it wont be so frequent in the future. Toodles ;P)